IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR AUSTRALIANS

by ozziepost 29 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day all,

Well now we can tell!!

We've been advised by Australia's major network, Channel Nine, that their investigative programme entitled "Silent Witnesses" will go to air THIS SUNDAY, September 22nd.

It'll be on the 'Sunday' program much like Dateline and Panorama and will screen from 9 am to 11 am.The story itself will be around 40 to 45 minutes in length.

Depending on the response from this story, they may decide to run the Panorama story with a follow up on the Aussie story the following weekend.

Several posters have been involved, like JanG, Zaqen, Amos, Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie and so on, as well as some who have never posted. Having seen some of the filming, I am assured this will be just as hard hitting as the USA and UK programmes.

You may even recognise some faces!!

Here's the link to the program which will be updated and will eventually have the full transcript:

http://sunday.ninemsn.com.au/sunday/

So, don't forget, next Sunday, at 9am.

Stay tuned!

Cheers, Ozzie

P.S. I'm sorry, Jan, that your previous post was deleted. Honestly, it was for a good reason and we wanted to keep faith with the network's wishes. It was their story as much as ours.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Very cool!

Congratulations to all the Aussies! I'm looking forward to seeing it over the web. Someone will be recording it yes?

Expatbrit

• Prisca
    Prisca

HOORAY!!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Expat,

G'day mate!

Yes, I'm sure it'll become available. I'd asked the network about providing it over the web but their legal people declined for copyright and contractural reasons.

However, I'm sure many households will be taping it...............

Cheers, Ozzie

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hey Ozzie! THIS IS GREAT NEWS! Congratulations to all the LAMBS in OZLAND!

Can't wait to see it online some day in the future!

Thanks for filling us in!

Cheers!
    Grits

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

I hope it's good - the Sunday program is one of THE current affairs program in Australia - perhaps only second to ABCs Four Corners. Lotsa people will see the Sunday program, and it's often subsequently quoted by the daily current affairs shows.

I can hardly believe that it will be forty minutes long - that really is quite an exposure.

paduan

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Way to go Ozzie! This story has now circled the world.

• deceit
    deceit

GREAT WORK, CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!

• Simon
    Simon

Fantastic news Ozzie !

We look forward to seeing it

BTW. A Hauppauge TV card and a copy of SnapStream software is very good for recording things digitally in Windows Media format ...

• SYN
    SYN

EXCELLENT! Can't wait to watch it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit