ozziepost

I second that!

bttt

Ooops, I forgot to show I'm smiling!!!

Edited by - ozziepost on 19 September 2002 19:38:50

• Jang
    Jang

A PADUAN Wrote

I hope it's good - the Sunday program is one of THE current affairs program in Australia - perhaps only second to ABCs Four Corners. Lotsa people will see the Sunday program, and it's often subsequently quoted by the daily current affairs shows.

I can hardly believe that it will be forty minutes long - that really is quite an exposure.

paduan

When Kirstine from Channel 9 first phoned me and told me she was hoping to interest the programmers into a 40 minute program I nearly fell off my chair!!! Here I had been battling to get one of the major ones to take up the story and do a 10 minute segment at least and she came back with this!!!!!

Kirstine had seen the Dateline program but hadn't seen Panorama at that stage .... So I sent her to Silentlambs site - may as well kill two birds with one stone ...... after she saw that she went back to the powers that be and they let her go ahead and do a bit more investigating adn research .... she wrote to Bill Bowen and a few of the other names I gave her and away we went ...... When Graham Davies (the reporter) contacted me that we were going ahead you must have heard me yelling from here ...... I was glad that it was Graham doing it too - he is really good at getting to the nitty gritty with people ......

So let's see how it all shapes up ..... Kirstine says it looks good .....

JanG

• Jang
    Jang

OZZIE WROTE

P.S. I'm sorry, Jan, that your previous post was deleted. Honestly, it was for a good reason and we wanted to keep faith with the network's wishes. It was their story as much as ours.

Ozzie .... there was no secrecy!!!!! I spoke to Kirstine the morning after you had that post deleted and she said that what I did was fine .... the only problem she had was how peope would feel if it was delayed again ....

After I explained to her what had happened with Bill and the dateline program being delayed and how they were all used to it ehre she realised it was ok. I understand she was goint to speak to you about that or write you.

Secrecy went out the door three weeks ago after they got their JW liars shots .... the borg has known about it for weeks - long before they began shooting

The only reason it was not posted here again the next day is because for the most part this last week I have been flat on my back ...... trying to get well enough to go to Sydney .........

Next time you want to do something like that Ozzie, check with me first please or better still, check with the channel on the LATEST update ....... I have been doing this for 25 years now and do have some idea of what I am doing ......Graham assured me when he was here filming that I could let people know then ......After all, weren't we publicly letting people know every time we send out a call for volunteers ???? Just because he said that to you the day he saw you does not mean it applies a week later when he is at my home. Think about it mate.

JanG

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Not quite, Jan. It was daily contact and later meetings, but anyway, we're there now. Just hours to go! Weren't you going to be in Sydney??

Ozzie

• Simon
    Simon

Now you've been told Ozzie !

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

All together now....

Jan, can I go to the bathroom now??

• Jang
    Jang

Ozzie Wrote:

Not quite, Jan. It was daily contact and later meetings, but anyway, we're there now. Just hours to go! Weren't you going to be in Sydney??

Ozzie

So have I Ozzie ...... daily contact and sometimes twice a day ... by email, mobile phone and so on. Since I was the person they had started organising it all with they kept me up to date .... They had better reason to do so than with you to Ozzie .....

I am the person who feeds them a lot of stories ..... not just about JW's. I have a good rapport with the Media, including the Sunday program .... Many of the cult storys you see started with me orgainzing them .... just because I don't appear in them doesn't mean I didn't start them .... I prefer NOT to appear in them just as I told Kirstine not to put me in this one unless they didn't have enough material and were REALLY desparate.

As I said, there was NO SECRECY ... hear that Ozzie .... I told you privately and now I tell you publicly for the second time. Next time I will come down just to kick butt. I asked Kirstine a few times about that .... she was the producer .... her only problem was with people getting discouraged every time it was delayed .

If you like, we can have a three way conversation with Kirstine tomorrow morning to settle this and then you can apologise to me publicly .... and you penance will be 2000 Hail Freddies on your knees up the Brooklyn Bethel Internal steps!!!!! You must then make obesience to the clock on top of Bethel and praise it for letting the world know what time it is so faithfully.

As for coming down there, I asked for someone who could put me up for the weekend, even just Saturday night, and I got no answers I figured I wasn't welcome ..... and I don't go where I ain't made to feel welcome ....

JanG

• Jang
    Jang

Becky wrote:

No you may not Sister. No bathroom excursions permitted during discourses no matter how long those discourses may last.

You must learn the fruitage of self control sister ..... if you can't, well that is your problem .... we will just move down a seat

Jan

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

This has got to be the strongest expose of the WT ever!

I hope some of those elders do some jail time.

• queer_reality
    queer_reality
    Becky wrote:

No you may not Sister. No bathroom excursions permitted during discourses no matter how long those discourses may last.

You must learn the fruitage of self control sister ..... if you can't, well that is your problem .... we will just move down a seat

Jan

LMAO

Thanks. I really needed a good laugh.

I sure hope someone gets this program onto the www.

queerealiy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit