Okay here goes....My Story. Long but true.

by Lin 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Lin I see so much of my own past in your story I feel sad angry and yet hopeful. You are on the right path. Keep going

(((Lin)))

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Lin)))))))))))

how brave of you to share your story. I'm glad you are a strong woman and seems to be healing nicely and getting on with your life.

Hugs,

j2bf

• bad_associashun
    bad_associashun

Hi Lin,

As we've written already via e-mail, I can and do relate very much to many of your experiences. Thank you for sharing ~ it gives others with similar pasts hope that all will turn out ok.

I'm with ya' on the clear mind and sharp claws ~ perhaps the only good thing to result from JW rollercoaster: I'm smarter and much less vulnerable ~ my defense mechanism is fine tuned.

health and happiness,

rachel

• songmistress
    songmistress

(((((Lin))))))

Thanks for sharing. It was powerful and moving.

Blessings

Cheryl

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

your spirit and heart sounds much stronger than those of your adversaries. thank you for sharing.

peace, christina

• nilfun
    nilfun

((((Lin))))

Your words are a source of strength and consolation.
    Thank you for sharing your story.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

{{{{{Lin}}}}}

Powerful story! Thank you for having the courage to share it with us. You and your family are in my prayers!

~Bugs

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

thank you for sharing your story.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lin))))))))))))))))))))), You sure are one strong woman. I don't think I would have made it through what you've been through and kept my sanity.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Dear Lin,

Thanks for sharing your story here on the forum.

Christian Love.

AwakenedAndFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit