Do you believe what the Bible teaches? If "yes", why? If "no", why?

by Tenacious 41 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Giordano
    Giordano

Personally DocHouse I think the same thing about all of the so called holy books. You bring a child up in a religious tradition and their mind is hard wired to believe in that tradition that kind of god and/or prophet. 

Islam has their holy book, the Jew's have theirs, the Mormons and so on.

Being religious and believing in one's traditional god(s) is an unfortunate consequence in a person's life especially in this day and age when as others have stated on this thread there is really no need to continue the delusion.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jan/15/rate-of-environmental-degradation-puts-life-on-earth-at-risk-say-scientists

a quote from the article  

“It’s clear the economic system is driving us towards an unsustainable future and people of my daughter’s generation will find it increasingly hard to survive,” he said. “History has shown that civilisations have risen, stuck to their core values and then collapsed because they didn’t change. That’s where we are today.” (Prof Will Steffen of the Australian National University and the Stockholm Resilience Centre.)

I think that maybe/could what the apostle Paul wrote have an application to all christians that number into the billions today and are in many lands some predominantly christian?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit