Birthday parties- A good idea or not????

by nogs 26 Replies latest social family

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Nogs

Parties are a great idea

We took Liam and Dylan to one of his school friends birthday party yesterday, we had a great time. They both came home and collasped on the couch, they had run about so much!

I'm just starting to organise Liam's first ever party, he will be four in May. We are going to the Wacky Warehouse, coz then I don't have to clean up after a bunch of four year olds!

• jelly
    jelly

Nogs,

Please do the Birthday party thing, I could kick my self for missing all my nieces and nephews parties, thats 8 years of memories stolen by the borg (and myself for allowing it to happen).

Forbiden things that all of us should be doing:
    (1) Birthday parties
    (2) X-mas with all the lights and decorations
    (3) Healthy physical expression of love in a commited relationship
    (4) Learning

Jelly

• Latte
    Latte

nogs,

Where are you? Can my kiddies come to the party too?

I'm in the UK also.

See ya!

Latte

• logical
    logical

Wacky Warehouse???

The police tend to shut them down and take away the men inside making those nasty chemicals...

Sure its a good place for kids?

Well, knowing kids these days... (not saying yours are like that!!!)

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Angharad,

The expression "Wacky Warehouse" is new to me. Is that a British way of saying "kingdom hall"?

Nogs,

I hope you and your daughter have a great time! Every kid needs to know they're special!

r.

• nogs
    nogs

Latte

I live in Exeter if you live nearby of course you can come

Thanks everyone, just confirmed the booking to day and we have the invites to send out, will be taking some snaps, will send some around

Naomi

P.s Bought Easter Eggs before Easter for the first time today, chocolate anyone?????? My daughter said, "We have birthdays and easter now don't we mummy," and she smiled a truly happy smile
    Thanks all for your possitve support, even you logical;) :X

• Angharad
    Angharad

Rab - No the Wacky Warehouse is a lot more fun!

Loads of climbing frames, slides and ball pits, Simon loves going because usually one of the kids get stuck and he has to go in and rescue them.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Nogs - I just bought a load of easter eggs too!. Usually just buy them when they are reduced to £1 week after easter.

Chocolate taste so much better when its pagan

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

Nogs!

This all sounds like too much fun! (I was always so envious as a kid -- when schoolmates and neighbors had parties and I couldn't go.) Give your little girl a big hug from me and wish her a "Happy Birthday!"

Angharad,

"Simon loves going because usually one of the kids get stuck and he has to go in and rescue them."

Yeah! That Simon is so brave isn't he!

Happy holidays to all of you!

r.

• rabotnik
    rabotnik

For Naomi's little girl!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit