Ozzie's Weekend Poll #20

by ozziepost 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

3 & 9

Peace - LL

• MYOHNSEPH
    MYOHNSEPH

All nine are in the mix, but I think no. 1 is the champ. A great number of JWs are simply in denial. It's almost like someone in an abusive relationship who just keeps trying to rationalize the abuse, all the while excusing and enabling the abuser. They refuse to believe things are as bad as they are. They refuse to look beyond where they are because they're afraid of losing what they want to believe they have and then end up with nothing.

• alfie
    alfie

Good morniny everyone,

I'd have to say #'s1,7 and 9 are the reasons of choice because when we sent the information re the two programs to a friend of ours and received a very terse letter in return citing those three reasons why he and his wouldn't be watching either of the shows. Indeed, he even went so far as to say that should we persist in talking of such things, our friendship was in jeopardy. We responded that should our association and friendship stop, the choice would be his and not ours. So far we still correspond.

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    it is still Jehovah's organization."

I am SICK of hearing those words.

G'day Mulan,

I'm tempted to SCREAM when I hear them!

But they'd only say "See what happens when you leave Jehovah" !!!!

Cheers, Ozzie

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

#1, #7 and #9 IMO

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

I was going to say 1-3 + 7 & 9. 10 ( other ) would be " yes,we know Satan is using some people in the WT, but we are getting rid of them!"

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ah, yes, Spanner, it's the old "sifting" going on, isn't it??!!

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit