Seattle Times reporter calls about more victims

by Mulan 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

Like Whoa! This is BIG. Can't wait for the results.

Thanks for the info.

Peace - LL

• JT
    JT

i could not locate an email address for bruce- i would like to send him a thankyou

• Mulan
    Mulan

Sad to say that Bruce is not computer literate. That is not to say he is dumb, just very involved in other things and his daughter takes care of all the computer things, including communication by emails. You can email his daughter, our own Venice. [email protected]

I'm sure she will pass it on.

• LB
    LB

Very very cool. When that article comes out I'd love a real copy of the newspaper. That would help me way more than internet copies. I'll pay for shipping and all.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

I'm thinking about putting together another press event, like I did this last time, only a candle light vigil on the 27th for people that can't make it to brooklyn. What do you guys think?

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm so glad that victims are realizing that they aren't alone.

Let's have our vigil & pizza on the 27th. My e-mail is open.

Hi Mulan,

I'll have to e-mail you this comming week. How was Disneyland. I was just at the dome for Circus "Ringling Brothers".

Capp

• abbagail
    abbagail

Unbelievable there are so many victims in the same area! Thirty-six is A LOT of people! And that really is so very brave of them to reach out and call the reporter. It's not really like JWs to do something like that, so they must have felt Very Comforted by the news story and therefore felt SAFE enough to call the reporter, don't you think? I am so proud of them for calling, even if they are not yet ready to go public. I bet it blew that reporter's mind to receive so many calls!

Thanks to TH and Bruce Baker and all of the lambs and supporters up there in the great Northwest! GREAT JOB!

Are these candlelight vigils being held at the Kingdom Halls on the 27th?

Grits

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

And to think... those 36 people only represent a small percentage of the true number of victims.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

You are probibly absolutely right Elsewhere! I'm really curious as who the criminals are that did this, and if I know them, and if they are in any halls where my family goes. Now I'm worried. Anyways, pizza and vigil sounds good, wonder if we could get the reporter to print something about it before it happens? Maybe get more lambs to come, and talk to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit