Wild Weddings

by VeniceIT 17 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

I'm watching Wild Weddings on TLC. OMG the things that go on ohh god.

This one guy just fainted right before the vows because he had such a bad hangover hahaha

Another one the plumbing broke during the reception and their was like 6 inches of water all over..... hahahha

Ven

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

V, hun, you are way toooo addicted to TV. What are you doing home on a Saturday night???

(I know you are sitting there, muti tasking with the TV on, computer in your lap, posting, chatting and you are probably on the phone too. )

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well I was sick today if you must know!!! and yes I have to the tv while I'm doing other things(dishes). and just what are you doing??? hmmm I see you've been posting

ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 14 September 2002 22:13:42

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

OH, so now I have to check in with you to post??? "mother may I"????

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

only if you post nice!!!

Besides this is the first Sat. I've been home or alone for over 2 months so there

Ven

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

oh really, well who have you been with the last 2 months?????

• Mulan
  • Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Yes Mulan, I was on the phone with Bruce when I posted my last comment! How exciting!!

Now back to the little princess......nannie nannie nannie, I was telling your daddy you were being mean to me . You're in trouble now.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Whooooooooo I'm shakin!!!! He probably said 'good for her I bet you deserve it'

Ven

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

rotflmao. ok, ok, uncle. I'm going to bed so you can get back to talking about weddings!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit