Wild Weddings

by VeniceIT 17 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

G'night sleep sweet

this last one they lost the ring ahhaha

OMG this one the police come in during the wedding and cuff the groom, he's wanted in two armed robberies. he got 20 years OMG, talk about an uproar.

Ven

• Princess
    Princess
    Now back to the little princess

Since when does SHE deserve my title?

The REAL Princess...Rachel

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

HAHHAHAHA I was wondering if she was gonna get in trouble for that

Ven

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Ven

Edited by - VeniceIT on 15 September 2002 0:30:30

• Swan
    Swan

Z

(((Venice))) Z

Get Well Soon!

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

At my wedding one of the groomsman fainted. I had to keep from laughing. My sister-in-law who walked down with him was in tears. It was so funny,

• Swan
    Swan

I happened to see this last night too. It was very interesting.

The ex-partner of the one groom, after 19 years of living-together and two children, who ranted during the wedding was very interesting. I at first thought she was a mean and spiteful bitch, but as the story progressed I saw that the bride and groom were not faultless in the whole "affair." This woman had been treated very cruelly by them, and so had the groom's daughters. The one daughter didn't get to be a bridesmaid at her own fathers wedding. She wasn't even invited. You began to understand her pain, the betrayal she had suffered, and you began to see that the bride and groom got exactly what they deserved.

Others definitely didn't get what they deserved, although I think a few of them should have just postponed. They had the opinion that "the show must go on" and they really should have been in the hospital. And that one fellow who fainted should definitely get a different barber!

Tammy

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'll admit I was watching it too - the fellow who dumped the huge, beautiful cake on the floor when he was hit by the swinging door - the dove that was held in a compartment at the top of the cake that pooped on the cake as soon as the compartment cover was removed... I think that stuffing a poor dove into a small dark compartment like that is cruel, and I was amused to see the dove find "relief".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit