only negativity is permitted up in this place

by comforter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

tex

comfy never say that certain abuse cases did not happen. but there are people come to this forum bashing God's organization and we have no way to determine whether stories they tell true or false. only God knows. but do not expect loyal integrity keeing witnesses of Jehovah to swallow up lies.

comfy

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Now this is highly amusing, the Pied Piper of remedial notions calls me dense

oh for crying out loud! Nobody called you dense!

WHY IS EVERYONE RESPONDING TO HIM(Comforter)?? This is BS! No it's worse then BS. I just can't find the perfect word yet to discribe it.

B A R F !

B A R F !

B A R F !

B A R F !

B A R F !

B A R F !

B A R F !

• SYN
    SYN

*yawn*

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

plmkrzy,

lol...Best response in a non-responsive sort of way that I have read for a while.

Best - HS

• comforter
    comforter

plm

i been axing myself the same thang. why people reply to a imbecile like comfy? tell you a lot about people inn this place, don't it.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

um...after being directed to, and reading your thread bomfy, I must admit I don't understand your concern:

but there are people come to this forum bashing God's organization and we have no way to determine whether stories they tell true or false. only God knows. but do not expect loyal integrity keeing witnesses of Jehovah to swallow up lies.----comfy

your ramblings do reveal your agenda bomfy, but why are you concerned in the first place that "witnesses of Jehovah" are lurking on an apostate forum ? and if they are, according to you, their "loyal integrity" would keep them from "swallowing up" lies......so what seems to be the problem bomfy?

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

So you have to be an apostate to post in this forum?? I thought the header said: Discussion forum for anything JW related. I find it nice to be able to interact with all types, from JW's seeking to defend their faith, to the standard issue apostate. I guess not. How boring...

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    So you have to be an apostate to post in this forum?? I thought the header said: Discussion forum for anything JW related. I find it nice to be able to interact with all types, from JW's seeking to defend their faith, to the standard issue apostate. I guess not. How boring...----nakedmvistar

actually naked, I'm not an apostate and I have no problem posting here.......but if you want to know if this forum is considered "apostate," just ask comfy or your local Kingdom Hall.......They're the ones that insist that everybody here is an apostate, not Simon.

• mamashel
    mamashel

GOD"S ORGANIZATION?????? Yea right, God's organization wouldnt be filled with judgemental, minds controlling ass wholes. Confy need some southern comfort, the liquid kind!!!

mamashel

• Bosho
    Bosho

Dobby escape from Harry Potter book. Go back! Bad Dobby! (start banging head against wall)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit