only negativity is permitted up in this place

by comforter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

step-n-fetch

comfy was not talkin bout evidence presented in court. comfy object to accusations against the wt and elders being made on this place and people eating it up w/o evidence. get it now, mr dense?

stephie

comfy see you not still retared. lol. you too much. you still think i that dun fellow. how dense of you. comfy dont go in for no worldly philosophy cause it aint of God. Colossians 2:8. and comfy remembers the dun and maximus debate. if you remember, go back and check archives like I done. duns whipped the pants offa maximus and alan when it come to latin. them two did not quite know their stuff. lol.

and fer yer information, comfy aint insult no abuse victim. read more carefully.

comfy w. love

• minimus
    minimus

Comforter, why are YOU putting up such a negative post?

• comforter
    comforter

minimus

to promote positivity

comfi

• minimus
    minimus

Then, don't use a negative statement.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

and on that note I think I will be ill

• comforter
    comforter

negativity can sometime paradoxically promote positivity. irony what it all about. my post in this place protests exclusive negativity in this place.

• Simon
    Simon

comforter (which you are not)

The accusations made against the WTS are made in a court of law whereas the accusations coming the other way are from anonymous 'hit and run' posters on a forum and consist of wild allegations with no facts.

They do not compare.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

comfy was not talkin bout evidence presented in court. comfy object to accusations against the wt and elders being made on this place and people eating it up w/o evidence

Hey bud, if you want Watchtower positivity go to any one of 22000 kingdom halls or ant JW website chat room. You can talk mealy mouthed sweetness and light about Jehovahs organization to your hearts content there. This is an APOSTATE board?! Get it?? We dont talk Watchtower praise here. By the way, Its very unfair of you to suggest that we practise a double standard in not allowing Pro Watchtower views here (which is more than could be said for a pro Watchtower site I might add) We might scoff. mock. and howl down anyone who is pre watchtower, but, well, we are APOSTATES after all. We are anti Watchtower. Get it?? This is where we express our anti Watchtower sentiments. Is that okay with you? I know the WT wants us to just slink in a corner and not speak, otherwise they say we are "beating our former fellow servants", but the fact is....well...we dont feel like doing that. That okay with you? We feel like howling.

And stop talking in that stupid manner, referring to yourself in the second person (or whatever the hell it is ) for gawds sake.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    comfy was not talkin bout evidence presented in court. comfy object to accusations against the wt and elders being made on this place and people eating it up w/o evidence. get it now, mr dense?

Now this is highly amusing, the Pied Piper of remedial notions calls me dense because he made an statement which he cannot substantiate.

Evidence presented in court is in the public domain, this Board is the public domain, you Wally! As you were writing of this case in point, how could we draw any other conclusion regarding what you were viewing as 'evidence'.

I may have stepped in you Comfy 'ole chap, but all I need do is fetch some disinfectant and hey presto - clean again!

lol....the Jester has come to town

Edited by - hillary_step on 14 September 2002 20:27:45

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Edited by - Big Tex on 16 September 2002 10:54:14

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit