only negativity is permitted up in this place

by comforter 30 Replies latest jw friends

• comforter
    comforter

comfy just gotta come out retarment too protest the tone of this place. anytime somebody call people to account for telling abuse stories that may be false, this place want to kick them off. but it ok to tell false abuse stories, so long as it make wt look bad. maybe in the next life, comfy come back as abuse victim. he will be welcomed with open arms. you people disappoint comfy. he going back to retarment.

you know who he is

comfy j. the loving cat

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Pssst hey comfy - got a secret to tell ya

You are already a victim

of the WTS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

If you are referring to the Vicki Boer trial Comforter, her father admitted the abuse. It is not a false story.

If you are referring to the fact that Ms. Boer has made certain allegations as to how her local elders and the WTS handled this case, then the jury is still out on that one. Please be specific. What are you referring to when you mention false allegations of child abuse?

I am getting irritated by three things:

1) WTS apologists, like yourself, who offer no support for their 'arguments' but prefer the easier route of condemnation by slander, hoping that this is an acceptable substitute for reasoned debate. You would be a rather good example of this as noted in your opening post on this thread.

2) WTS apologists who lie to themselves with a consistency that would make a willow weep.

3) The ridiculous style of your grammatical gibbering which is more suited to a chimpanzee on LSD, or a person attempting to defend their WTS masters......Ooops! Scrub number three!

HS

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

the WT has enough stories that are true that already make them look bad.

you don't need to be abused to be here

sometimes just amused.

• comforter
    comforter

step-n-fetch

comfy referring to how vicki say elders dropped the ball. possibly they did. but where evidence that they did? you people operate with double standard.

• larc
    larc

Comforter, you may have noticed that there is a trial going on. The trial is not over. The judge will determine the validity of the charges. Hillary already pointed this out, but I thought I better repeat is, since you don't seem to get it.

Most of the posts with detailed content are from people who are at the trial, and are reporting their observations. Perhaps, you should go to Toronto and check it out for yourself.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

now not so comfy

really Vicki is saying the same thing that most of went through - that is why I believe what I have read so far

The elders didn't know what they were doing just like the elders in my case didn't know what they were doing and a thousand other elders in hundreds of other cases - go read the silent lambs website.

Ok I promised not to feed the trolls but for goodness sake go do some reading on abuse issues and the long term effects instead of spouting this crap.

You are reverting to the dark ages where people always thought the victim lies. No person in their right mind would go through a court case like this and have their story hold up and themselves if it hadn't happened

and hey wake up

HE ADMITTED IT!!!!

so what's your problem?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    comfy referring to how vicki say elders dropped the ball. possibly they did. but where evidence that they did? you people operate with double standard

If you do not truly appreciate the stupidity of what you have just written then their is even less hope for you that I had hoped for.

This issue is what is now being tried in Court, evidence is being presented by the prosecution daily. The defence will make its own case, then a legal decision will be made. Evidence is what will eventually decide this case., for you to say that Ms. Boer has not produced eveidence when the case is far from complete is plainly ludicrous.

As to your attack on some Board members having 'double standard(s)', well it may seem that way to a person who obviously 'have single brain-cell'.

HS

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

If you do not truly appreciate the stupidity of what you have just written then their is even less hope for you that I had hoped for.

Comforter has really come down from the lofty pinnacle he established for himself as Dunsscot. At least in that manifestation he cut and pasted large chunks of philosophical texts. He also pretended to be competent with Latin, until Maximus called his bluff and blew him out of the water. But in this guise, he's just an unpleasant little troll using every opportunity to sow discord in this group. That he would stoop to insulting the victim in a case where the father admitted the abuse is below pathetic. Fred got his marching orders for that sort of thing; why is the "retared" Comforter still plying his sinister craft on this board?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

lol...Stephanus,

'Comforter' is about as sinister as a toothless sheep.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit