thank all of you for your help

by sister grace 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Welcome to the board, sister Grace. I'm glad you found your "voice" and am looking forward to hearing more from you as you heal.

This is a great place fot heal, we've all been there.

I only have one question for you, did you become a nun????

j2bf

• Prisila
    Prisila

Joy- I'm always posting right after you, noticed???lol

Sister Grace-

We are glad to have you and I am sure eventually you will have many stories to share with us and we will also benefit.

This board is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

If you'r still an active JW...remember to add a return visit to your monthly report every time you visit this site. And every hour you spend is an hour of time you can report on your report. What should a magazine or book count for? lol Help me out guys!!!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Wow, Prisila: If we could count all the time we spend here as "service time," I would have made Special Pioneer Status the past few months! (erh, the fact I am already DF'd might get in the way, though).

Welcome Sista Grace! 6 months must be about the average "lurking time" before signing up and posting, as I did the same thing. I just slowly slid in while nobody was looking, putting up a reply here and there. Feelin' quite at home by now, though, and you will, too!

Also, I can definitely relate to that GUILT thing. Felt it the whole decade+ I was a JW, just felt I could "never do enough."

Thanks Gopher for those scriptural reminders! Beautiful!

Grits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit