UPDATE ON VICKI BOER CHILD ABUSE TRIAL /SEPT 13

by hawkaw 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• abbagail
    abbagail

Just want to say thanks to AlanF and CommieChris and others with accurate knowledge of this case and others for their sound comments and reasoning. I appreciate your posts and being correctly informed.

Grits

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

I have had very little to do with this case. I was contacted by Bill Bowen and Vickie about a month ago and I agreed to help in any way I can, but Vickie's lawyer has decided to handle the case alone. I have given Vickie advice when asked, but, as I am not her lawyer, there is not a lot I can do.

I know that Hawkaw has done a great deal to help Vickie and I understand that Bill Bowen, Alan F. and others have also been very involved and have been very helpful.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Hawkaw for keeping us updated on the court case there.

Just so that you guys know, Barb and Joe are on their way to Toronto even though she will not be testifying. Barb wanted to lend her moral support for this case.

j2bf

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

I have had very little to do with this case. I was contacted by Bill Bowen and Vickie about a month ago and I agreed to help in any way I can, but Vickie's lawyer has decided to handle the case alone. I have given Vickie advice when asked, but, as I am not her lawyer, there is not a lot I can do.

I know that Hawkaw has done a great deal to help Vickie and I understand that Bill Bowen, Alan F. and others have also been very involved and have been very helpful.

• needs_lots
    needs_lots

Wow, someone in my family not only hates me, but obviously does not know me. My brothers and sisters are all in contact with me. I have spent the last week with my older brother , whom may i say was in court everyday to support me, my younger brother just spent 1 week with me and my family, and my sister lived with me for one year and recently just bought her own home. My girls are with her now. So honestly, get your facts straight. If you want to see evidence that my father abused me from the ages of 11-15 just ask Steven Brown. He can show you the letters written by the society. But of course you missed the first few days of testimony that prove abuse. The abuse was never an issue. In fact my father stimulated me to orgasim for the first time, as you can read for yourself in the elders letters in 1989. I will not debate you anymore on this. Next time you post, get your facts straight g.Palmer

Oh by the way, there was only one palmer at the trial

• Xandria
    Xandria

Honestly,

You seem to think in one dimensional terms. There are SEVERAL branches of Palmer(s). For you to say I am not a Palmer is narrow minded. As I said, "AS A PALMER ", I think you were vindictive. To air personal family issues on this forum, to tear someone apart so cruelly is uncivil.

Instead of dealing with the issues then and there. An forcing the abuser to attend counseling. Some in the Palmer Family, left a child at the hands of a monster and in the private hell she was living in. I seriously doubt, much was done.. it is easier to ignore a situation than actually deal with it. Well, Vicki is no longer a child forced to take any abuse from anyone. As a child, she had to look to the adults around her to help her. They failed.. point blank.

They knew the actions that were needed to be done and did not take them. For whatever reasons, it was not justified to ignore a child in danger. To force a child to confront her abuser with out the proper counseling and support is WRONG. It does more damage to the victim and there was no protection from her abuser afterwards.

What- ever will come out in the courts. This is where it should be aired and handled. We here on the forum give the benefit of the doubt and until PROVEN otherwise by creditable evidence. ( Not the ravings of a apparently upset person who is coming across very unstable).

We will stand for the victim.. Hoping Justice will prevail.

Xandria

S. Palmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit