Anybody from Portland, Oregon...?

by hillary_step 50 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

OK Wasa,

Seattle it is, probably third week in October. A treat will accompany me....lol I love mystery.

Best regards - HS

• wasasister
    wasasister

I like mystery, too! I'll look forward to it.

I believe you have my e-mail addy, as I originally pointed out the difference between Portland, Maine and Portland, Oregon.

Let me know the details as they are available.

With anticipation,

Wasa

• seven006
    seven006

HS,

That's it? You start a thread like this and crazy exJW's come out of the damn evergreens to find out what you want and then you say "opps, just kidding".

You owe us a damn party pal! You are definitely off my Christmas card list when and if I ever make one.

Ginny,
    which pub are you going to be at this Friday and who is playing? I'm not much of a drinker anymore but if there is going to be some heavy drugs I might try and adjust my schedule.

Ven,
    are you still mad at me? It was just a joke for christ sakes!

Dave

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Yeah, my apologies, an old contract popped up at the last minute. Maybe Seattle later in October....

Best regards - HS

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Hillary,

Just let me know when. I'd love to come...I sent you an email earlier.

Songmistress,

Hey, we're neighbors! I live in Beaverton too. Check you email.

• seven006
    seven006

HS,

Chill old guy, I was just mess'n with ya. If you make it to Seattle don't let Wassa make the drinks!

Lost Diamond,
    Small world isn't it.

Dave

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Dave,

Yes, it is definintely a small world! Looks like we have a few "Beavers" in our midst!

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Lost Diamond,

Your brother is very kind! We must meet someday. Maybe we should join Ginny and Dave at the pub this Friday! Or at least schedule some other date.

HS- Sorry to miss you in PDX, let us know when you're back in the area! We will be expecting a party...(good suggestion Dave!)

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Connie,

I'm all for a party! Just let me know time and place!!

Let Seven know...I think he needs a party...he was sounding kinda huffy there . I'd really like to meet others in this board from my area, so I do think a party is in order!

Ginny,

Connie has a good idea...let's get together sometime!

• seven006
    seven006

What do you mean "huffy"? I'm not huffy god damn it, I'm focused. Unfortunately when one is focused everything outside of that precise field of vision is blurry. That means you woman!

How's that for huffy? I think I need a vacation.

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit