Anybody from Portland, Oregon...?

by hillary_step 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

LB-

Hi! I am just North of Grants Pass. Where are you?

Nice to meet you!

Thanks! Vita

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Hello Ven & Salud,

Nice to see you two! Ven, you have to develop that film girl! Salud, I just learned how to upload a picture, I'm so excited! Now I have to figure out how to lighten it up a little!

C

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

"You've got mail" Connielynn

Ven

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Ven! I don't look any lighter!!

oops, yes I do..

edited to refresh my photo!

Edited by - ConnieLynn on 17 September 2002 18:0:5

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Connie, here is a link to a free download program where you can edit any pictures you have. Lighten them, enhance colors, change their size, whatever you want to do;

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0%2Cfid%2C5648%2C00.asp

Just click on Irfanview 3.75 and follow the instructions.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Hillary,

I'm from the Portland area. I live in the Beaverton area. Please feel free to email me!

ConnieLynn,

My brother, Salud, has told me what a great person you are.....hope to meet you someday.

• songmistress
    songmistress

Hillary,

I live in Beaverton and I e-mailed when you started this thread and have been very curious as to just what you wanted. I would be open to getting together with the ones in this area, (we only have to name the place and time.

Blessings

Cheryl

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Venice,

Ginny ohhhh sure you'll meet with just anyone now hmmmmm...

Ven, it must be the evil influence of a demonized tube top I bought at a garage sale!

Ginny

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

I was travelling to the PDX area next week and hoped to meet with some of you, but it now appears that I have to fly in the opposite direction on an unavoidable contract. Seattle in October is however a definate, I can provide the meeting place. Let me know if you are interested and I will send details.

Best regards - HS

• wasasister
    wasasister

Ginny: Were you NOT going to invite me? I'd love to come. Can you fix me up?

HS: I live in Seattle, not far from the airport. I'd be honored to buy you a cup of local coffee, or any other libation which suites you.

Regards,

Wasa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit