WE ALL HAVE PHYSICAL AILMENTS

by QUEENIE 16 Replies latest social physical

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

SO PLEASE DO SHARE that which you so choose to...GOOD NIGHT until in the morning ((((HUGS)))) queenie

• butalbee
    butalbee

I've had an agonizing migraine, all damn day, nothing has helped it, I swear I was seeing rainbows, streaks of colors and black dots: Yeah, I was medicated, or I think my head would've exploded.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I'm suffering from PMS, too.

• LDH
    LDH

I can't lose this twenty-five pounds of maternity weight!!!!

Mike Musto, where are you when I need you?????

Lisa

• LB
    LB

My package is huge

Well, my imagination is anyway

• LDH
    LDH

LB,

That says PHYSICAL ailments, not MENTAL ailments.

Lisa

• LB
    LB

That says PHYSICAL ailments, not MENTAL ailments
    Is that a shot???

I think a huge package is a physical ailment. Try dragging that around all day.

I've got my fair share of aches and pains from playing ball in my youth, and from doing a little motorcycle racing too I guess. But I'm pretty lucky compared to most. I'm 56 and still very active. I have been playing racquetball most mornings lately without any problems and that surprises me.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

LDH --

i lost 110 lbs. breastfeeding with my last pregnancy. my son ate a lot, so the weight started dropping really quickly after the second month. plus i'm in the military, so i really don't have a choice but to lose the weight. ppl said i looked like a damned skeleton before i got preggo again. the thing is that i have never weighed less that 175 in my whole life. i got down to 140 (i have an athletic build).

if you decide to have any more kids (probably not, huh?) that's something to consider.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I have freckles.

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

LB,

I once had a roomate that I found out, quite accidently, had a package that hung down past his knee.

One day, he didn't know I was home and he came traipsing around the corner nekkid as a jay bird, and meat-a-swinging. I moved to a new place 2 weeks later.

I still get scared when I think about it.

Love,

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit