WE ALL HAVE PHYSICAL AILMENTS

by QUEENIE 16 Replies latest social physical

• nita6368
    nita6368

Let's see...

Newly diagnosed diabetic (type 2) , blood sugar going up and down. Hypothyroidism(also affected by blood sugar going up and down) and just found out I have bone spurs on my spine and neck. Everyday is an adventure

• Valis
    Valis

I have arthritis because of contracting Lyme's disease almost six years ago. I comes and goes and gets rather hateful in the winter time. Not only does it make me achy, but it also affects my mental state, as if I needed a reason to be any crazier...eheh ...I am also very clumsy, which is a physical ailment all its own! *LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "self stumbling" class

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I had a back injury three years ago. Mostly I am not troubled by it, but now and again it is still killing me. Right now, I can hardly move, my god, it hurts.

Hugs to all of you.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Robdar! Ewwwww! are you serious?!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES I BELIEVE ROBDAR---I aint the 20 yr old I used to be and aint as sexy any more either...SHE sure has a way with descriptions i am drooling right now just thinking about H I M!!!!(sarcasm) LOL queenie

• Faraon
    Faraon

I unfortunately suffer from excess handsomness.

It has turned me a recluse after having to constantly fight the ladies off me.

I am also a pathological liar, but that is mental, or maybe from the heart, as the WT would say.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

BEAUTY / HANDSOMENESS IS AS BEAUTY.HANDSOMENESS DOES....AND IT IS ALL IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER FOLKS...RIGHT ! XO XO ((((hugs))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit