How should i DA or DF myself in April?

by TheApostleAK 22 Replies latest jw friends

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I'm thinking of DAing myself at the end of April. What things should i do during April?

A) Doing 70+ hours in field service?
    B) Partaking at the memorial?
    C) Start teaching apostate teachings during talks/meetings/field service? (See figure I)
    D) Swear during a talk/meeting/field service?
    E) Bang an elders daughter?
    F) Confess to being a....(See figure J)
    G) Smoke at the Kingdom Hall?
    H) ALL of the above?

I)a) Salvation by grace?
    b) 587/6BCE as fall of Jerusalem?
    c) The benefits of being a JW?
    d) All three?

J)a) Homosexual?
    b) Satanist?
    c) Port Adelaide supporter?
    d) ALL three at once?

Anyone got anything else I could do?

• ICHING
    ICHING

apostle -

not give them the pleasure of knowing your intentions

ICHING

Edited by - ICHING on 23 March 2001 9:17:29

• JAVA
    JAVA

Why give the Tower a second thought? DA yourself is a way of playing by their rules so they can slander you. If the elders want to meet with you, tell them you're not interested. You can put the elders on notice that you will seek legal counsel against them if you are slandered in any way.

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• TheApostleAK
    TheApostleAK

I know someone personally who's done E.

• larc
    larc

Well,

You might show up dressed as a priest and make the sign of the cross before and after the prayer.

Next meeting, you could dress as a biker and wear a fake beard. In your book bag, you might want to bring along a six pack and a couple home made cigarettes that look like joints.

Lark (of the helpful class)

• JAVA
    JAVA

Reading larc's post made me think of something I did after the elders disfellowshipped me for the sin of voting. I had a t-shirt made that says in big letters, "I Survived '75!" I stood on the sidewalk in front of the KH when the JWs were arriving wearing the t-shirt, smoking a pipe. (No kidding.) For whatever reason it just made me feel better. I only regret not hearing the comments inside. BTW, I still have the t-shirt and pipe; wear the t-shirt occasionally, the pipe gathers dust.

--JAVA, counting time at the Coffee Shop

• TR
    TR

Why do I get the impression that Apostleaks post is a joke? The bang an elders daughter line is pretty lame. The rest, go for it.

TR

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

Apostle AK

I believe larc was up to something with the home rolled cigs, but being the wild man that i am i will have to push it a step further, i say this, be the driver of the car group next time you go on field service, on your way there reach into your glove box and grab a joint, a nice fatty preferably, and smoke it on your way to the territory, keep the proper etiquette and pass it around, if by chance a sister happens to toke, i guarantee that you may persuade her to break a few rules also, thus clinching your odds at the big DF, if that does not happen let them all out, when you get there and finish it off on your own. I am sure, an elder will approach and upon his question blow the smoke in his face and quote Gen.1:11,12

CHUCK

• conflicted
    conflicted

The ideas posted above sound humorous in nature - made me laugh, but if you ARE seriously considering leaving JUST LEAVE.

Here's what I did - I stopped going to meetings, field service, bible studies, everything. Cold turkey. The cong. PO called once and I told him I didn't intend to return and hung up. Later that year another elder came to pick me up and take me to the memorial. As I wasn't dressed for meeting attendance I told him I would get ready and meet him there - when he left I continued playing the one-on-one b-ball he interrupted. I have never been bothered since.

I never had to write a letter - never had to go to a judicial meeting - never had to endure ANY JW BS. It was very clean and easy.

I hear alot about people wanting to "get even" or "get back" at the JW's, but I dont consider them worth my time and live my life as such.

Just my opinion

• Simon
    Simon

he he he - go for it !
    I'm thinking of making a special T-Shirt to wear for the next memorial:
    "Thanks Jesus...but I bet I can turn it back into water faster than you can"
    ...and on the back...
    "Visit www.jehovahs-witness.com"
    What do you think ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit