A biker thing.....

by animal 21 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

My group, Sons of Liberty Riders, is having its annual meeting/party in Little Rock, Arkansas this coming weekend. I will be leaving Phoenix and heading up thru Flagstaff to 40, then east on 40 to Arkansas. If you live along this route and want to meet up for a quick coffee or something, email me at [email protected] . The rest of my group will be coming from the east, thru Tennessee. If you run into these guys, tell them you know of Animal....

Sunday, when it is all over, I am heading to WT and Lyin Eyes house, in Louisianna (sp). I will enjoy thier company sunday and sunday nite, heading back to Arizona Monday morning. I dont know my route back, but it will either be thru Dallas or back on 40 west. I will be hauling ass, wont have much time to stop other than WT's place.

As a side question... how many on this site ride a motorcycle? How many would like to?

Animal

• LB
    LB

I ride a touring bike these days. That's about it. Got rid of the dirt bikes and no more cruisers. I'm considering offing the touring bike for a sports touring bike though.

• animal
    animal

I have a touring bike (Electroglide), but I am hauling the chopper in my truck this trip. My guys are gonna take turns riding it, plus I am gonna take LyinEyes for a ride.

Animal

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

animal here is a picture of some real bikes......Enjoy!

http://www.litespeed.com/

These are the kind of bikes I ride, not motorcycles but fun nonetheless. Anytime you are in my neck of the woods I would be more than happy to let you ride my road bike. Bring your helmet!

bc wishing you happy trails!

• animal
    animal

I dont wear a helmet....

Animal

• LB
    LB

Gotta wear a helmet around these parts. Have to protect us from ourselves I guess.

Before helmet laws I usually wore one when I was going down the road, but around town at low speeds I seldom wore one. It sucks when it's 100 out and you are just going for a slow ride, brain heat sucks.

• animal
    animal

Helmets, the few tested, are only good up to 13 MPH.... I dont where them, even in the states with a law.

Animal

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

My husband gets up every Sunday morning at dawn jumps on his BMW motorcycle and comes home about sundown......that sound reasonable to you bikers or does he have a honey on the side? X

Edited by - nanoprobe on 8 September 2002 23:37:23

• animal
    animal

Tag along with him and find out..... on the back.

Animal

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

That's what my sister keeps telling me, but motorcycles and the pavement zooming by my face terrify me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit