A biker thing.....

by animal 21 Replies latest jw friends

• animal
    animal

Not me... it is relaxing..... plus you see more than in a car.

Animal

• ugg
    ugg

i used to just love motorcycles. i am even still licensed to drive one...but have not been around

any for many many years....have a great time animal....

• animal
    animal

I plan to.... and I will try to get a pic of WT and Lyin Eyes on the bike....

Animal

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Animal,

Have a great time! Wish I was a bit closer, I'd love to have a ride on your machine

Dana

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I AM SO JEALOUS OF LYINEYES! *sigh*

I don't wear a helmet either. Personal reasons and I hate it when people lecture me about wearing one!

And I agree w/animal........riding a bike is VERY relaxing to me. Nothing better in the world........all of your senses are alive! The only problem is that I wish that we had a longer riding season here in MN

• animal
    animal

Well, WT and Lyin said anyone wanting to stop over there while I am there, can. He was supposed to post that last nite.

Dana... you can ride me... er... my machine, anytime. I know scooter will someday.

I pretty much ignore lecturers..... unless I am in the political mood.... then I have some fun.

Animal

• animal
    animal

I never made it to thier place after all..... but heres the pics from our meeting.

http://www.solriders.net/tea/

Animal

• COMF
    COMF

Damn shame you've got to lead-foot it back from Louisiana. There are a bunch of us in Dallas. Sure you don't have time for a meal or coffee?

I have ridden an XS 750 and a Virago. Don't have a bike at present, but there is one in the near future. Just getting the necessities squared away before turning my attention to the toys.

• animal
    animal

The end of my trip was more like a comedy actually... I had WT's phone number in my cel phone, not written down. I called him and left a message. Then I called home, the phone beeped and quit during that call. Completely dead. We put it on the charger, nothing. We assumed the battery died for good. I had no directions and no number, so there was no sense going into texas.

Maybe next trip... or we can all meet halfway between dallas and phoenix? El Paso?

Animal

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Have a good run Animal,I have an XV750 Yam,I did a tour of the UK a few weeks back and had lots of fun.

Its the 25th anniversary of my club soon,so lots of partys being planned.

http://www.foxandhoundsmcc.btinternet.co.uk.

Cheers,

Rich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit