Buttload of stuffed lambs for cheap cheap cheap!

by gwyneth 16 Replies latest jw friends

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ditto! Me too! I wondered if there was ENOUGH TIME to order and have them shipped and then shipped to us... In Time for us to do anything locally Before the 9-27-02 March? Nothing like having the Pressure On! ;-)

I'm glad you offered to do this. It's a great idea! And the little pins to go with them lambs -- GREAT!

Did you post your idea on the Silent Lambs Guestbook yet? If not, I will do that right now.

I'll send you a private email, too.

Also, if you use the full URL that you wrote above, the more well-known address is: .org rather than .com, but I think Bill has "title" to both of them.

And LOL! @ LB on the elephant joke!

Thanks again!
    GRITS

• Jesika
    Jesika

I want some too. I will just order them with my aunt Lin to make it easier.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

200 lambs were shipped to me this afternoon. I am working on the ribbons right now--does anyone have a suggestion for the foil color? Mr. Bowen asked that the ribbons be mint green, which is not a problem, but I haven't heard back about what color the imprint is to be. Also, I am going to use www.silentlambs.org--correct???

Thanks!!!!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

BTW, if someone is really ambitious, the remainder of the lambs (2300 of 'em), if bought in their entirety, are $.65 each. Otherwise, they are $1 each in lots of 100. Sorry I can't fork out $1,395 in one lump sum, but thought it might be possible in other peoples' situations. FYI. Thanks!

Gwyneth

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

The imprint should be gold or white. Please get back with me regarding the number for silentlambs.

silentlambs

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Silentlambs,

You've got mail.

gwyneth

• Lin
    Lin

Gweneth, you've got mail! ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest