Buttload of stuffed lambs for cheap cheap cheap!

by gwyneth 16 Replies latest jw friends

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

I have contacted a wholesaler who will sell me stuffed lambs in lots of 100 for $1.14 each! (That includes the shipping.) I can also get personalized ribbons ("www.silentlambs.org" or http://www.silentlambs.com) for about $.50 each, to tie around their necks. So this brings a grand total of each lamb to be approx. $1.64 each. I am not wealthy by any means, but I am willing to order these lambs out of my pocket on my credit card, if I can get you all to commit to an approx. 100 lamb order. If you will reimburse me for the lamb and postage (and postage should not be bad, especially if I stuff 10 lambs, or whatever you need for your area, in a box) then you might be paying almost $2 a lamb. Does this sound like something you all'd be interested in? The wholesaler e-mailed me pics of the lambs, so if you want to see them, please e-mail me at [email protected]. The dimensions are as follows: two sizes, 10" and 12". Both same price. I wil also be happy to scan and post the bills of lading so everyone knows I am not making a profit off you all! :)

Let me know,

gwyneth

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Oh yeah, forgot to mention this was in reference to silentlambs thread in which he states:

Well many have talked the talk, are you willing to walk the walk? Below is program anyone can do in your local community. We would like to see every Kingdom Hall presented with a stuffed lamb and press statement before the march in Brooklyn on the 27th. How about all the Kingdom Halls in your area?
  • LB
    LB

Just exactly how many is a buttload anyway?

• gwyneth
    gwyneth
    Just exactly how many is a buttload anyway?

LOL! I can actually buy the whole lot of 2500 lambs. Do you think 2500 might count as a buttload?

• LB
    LB

That's an elephant buttload of lambs.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I would like to buy one if others are interested.

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

I think the Silentlambs tie makes it very special. I will surely buy at least one as I am sure most will commit to doing.

Zechariah

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Thanks for your interest! I have also received some private e-mails regarding these, so I will go ahead and order them today.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Gwyneth, you have email.

• Lin
    Lin

Gweneth, please check your email. I want several.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit