Tennessee Aposta-meetup a success

by CC Ryder 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

You got it darlin!

p.s. Where are you worldlygirl!!!!!

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Tink: I'm here.... I tried to send you an email yesterday, but it got returned to me.... Let me know what's up?... I sent one to Noidea, and to myself.... I'm not sure if they got it or not... If you talk to them ask them if they got it... and get my info from them... I gave them phone numbers and email addresses.....

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day..... Don't forget to remember those whose life was directly affected by the tragedy of 911.

HUGS TO ALL

Peace

WG

• myself
    myself

WG, I got your email and sent a reply, but I am having a lot of problems with my internet connection. Will probably have to dump everyting on the computer and reload it. I will try to resend it. I tried twice yesterday. I wrote down your info. Thanks

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Glad you guys had an upbuilding gathering, lol. Hey, any of you beautiful Tenessee apostapeeps know the Pulliam family?

• myself
    myself

The name isn't familiar Six, I've been out a while. Where are they from?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Hi myself (sooo weird typing that, lol). They are from the Memphis area. I think her maiden name is Nichols? Likely a more well known family than his. Gary and Jan Pulliam. He ended up with a waitress in every town along his Mighty distributing route, and she has since remarried to an well known elder (who's wife died in some odd manner?) Ah well, just thinking of old friends. And gossiping. w/o the slightest amount of guilt, lol.

• myself
    myself

Sorry Six, dont know anyone out the Memphis way. But ahh yeah gossip, found about a well known elder where I was from who had been busted for adultry, it was years before he was caught. I was surprised. Gossip isnt wrong as long as it isnt slander right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit