Tennessee Aposta-meetup a success

by CC Ryder 46 Replies latest jw friends

• CC Ryder
  • CC Ryder
  • CC Ryder
  • CC Ryder
  • Xena
    Xena

I LOVE pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much for posting them....

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Well, thats all the pic's for this month's meetup. We are going to keep a regular meetup going at least once a month. It was soooo much fun and very encouraging. Not one of us wanted to leave...LOL. Hope y'all enjoy these pic's.

CC

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

What great pictures! Lots of great looking people, could anyone look any happier?! Thanks for sharing!

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hey guys!! Just wanted to check in to say I had a blast last night.... I was so glad to finally meet Bill, Tink, CC, Joe and Barbara Noidea, and Myself, as well as to see the others again that I met last month! Tink and CC, you two are definatley LOST family members I was meant to have!! Had a blast hanging out with you guys and can't wait to do it again!! Well, to all who are thinking of attending but aren't quite sure, you should REALLY consider making it to our next meet up... We had a blast, and the best part was that we all got to be ourselves without fear of "offending" anyone!

Anyone want to try to do this maybe twice a month instead of once? I'm up for it! Well hope everyone has a great Sunday off, and a good week next week! Keep in Touch!

WG

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

I had a GREAT time too Worldly girl!!! I can't even begin to tell you all how exciting it was to finally meet all of you and get to know you better! It was so nice getting to meet you and everyone else! CC and I had a great time at your house afterwards worldly, and we'll definitely get together again! *soon* I will certainly be at the next meet-up also, that's a definite!!!

I hope everyone enjoys the pic's! We could have posted more, but I think these were some of the best of all the pics. I hope everyone had as great a time as CC and I did!!! It's a good feeling to know that there's other people out there that you can relate to and draw strength from!

Worldly, I know you said last night that you needed a big sister because you had lost yours to the borg, little did you know that I need a little sister because I too lost mine to the borg. I'm sure we will be life long friends, little sista! =;o)

Tink

• Robdar
    Robdar

I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing them.

Wow, RecoveringXJW has gorgeous eyes!

Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit