Marilyn Zweifel, from the why-1914 helpline

by coffee_black 16 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi everyone,

I just got an email about Marilyn Z. She will be having bypass surgery this morning at 11:45 (CT)She thought she was going in for angioplasty, but they discovered that she has 4 arteries with 90% blockage. I'll keep everyone posted. Marilyn has helped many of us...

cb

• Amazing
    Amazing

Thanks for the update Coffee. Let Marilyn know we are thinking oif her and hping that everything goes well for her. By-pass is serious surgery, so I hope that this will really make things well and give her many good years of better quality life.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks Coffee for letting us know.

I hope all goes well with Marilyn. She is one great lady and I know her health has been failing her this past year. I didn't know her heart was giving her trouble. YIKES.

Let us know as you soon as you can that she made it through the surgery.

Hugs to Marilyn and hubby,

j2bf

• gumby
    gumby

Hope things go well for Marylyn.

She was one of the first people I talked to when I came out. I called the hotline and asked what they felt was wrong about the witnesses and the first thing she said was...."well, their false prophets"!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

wishing Marilyn well give her my best for a speedy recovery.

orangefatcat

• Prisca
    Prisca

I dont know her, but I hope she has a sucessful operation. That's pretty major surgery she'll be having.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

I just called Marylin at the hospital.. She is in great spirits, and her operation is scheduled for 1PM today..

I have her address at the hospital, if anyone is interested please email me..

• Searchin50
    Searchin50

My love and prayers for MARILYN she helped me so much.

She is such a great person!

big (((((((((( hugs )))))))))) for her

Searchin50

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just talked to her. She sounds really good. Her dr. said she has a very strong heart and she has a better than 90% chance of survival. She joked with him, and asked that he use copper tubing so it will last a long time. She asks that we keep her in our prayers.

cb

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

hi; i spoke to marilyn last year. when i called she said she was just going out the door..well we talked for more than a hour..what a caring lady!! i think the lord will be with her today...john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit