by coffee_black 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Swan
    Swan

a

Get Well Soon (((Marilyn))) Z

• TR
    TR

Thanks, Coffee.

I called marylin several years ago when I had doubts, and she sent me a slug of info, free of charge.

GET WELL SOON, MARYLIN!

TR

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Over the span of a few days last March, Marilyn spent over 6 hours on the phone with me, talking dubbie stuff, all on her dime! I don't know if I'd have made it without her. If you talk to her, tell her Dan from Ohio is pulling for her!!!!

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Talked to the 'Main' Help-Line today for a speedy recovery. God be with you!

Outaservice

• larc
    larc

Yes, Marilyn is a very fine person. I am glad the surgery went well. I wish her the very best. People need her.

I wonder if someone could print this out and give it Marilyn, to let her know how many of us care for her.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

My love and prayers are with you Marilyn!

Raise her up Lord, for she has work to do! :-))

hugs and kisses,

Randy

• Flip
    Flip

I called Marilyn in the early 1990 ' s, before my access to the Internet, to inquire about her services. Marilyn was my first contact on the road to recovery from the Watchtower Corporation.

She discreetly sent me resource information and I still have it all in my desk file today which helped me greatly even when my transition was made into the instant informational age of the Internet.

My earliest issue of a hardcopy, ' The BRCI Help line News ' is April 1994. It could have been the 80th anniversary issue commemorating ' 1914 ', for all I knew. But why bother, that ridiculous date would all but be de-emphasized by Jehovah's Witnesses during the 21 st. century anyhow.

Thank you Marilyn, get well and be well ... from another anonymous voice.

Edited by - Flip on 7 September 2002 19:12:50

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit