Feeling pretty grateful right about now

by bigboi 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Aaaaahhhhhh! BIGBOI!!!!! Hope you're feeling better.

Hey I miss ya. We gotta talk soon. Hope all is well in NO. What's up with the girl front?!!

Talk to ya soon!

Kisses,

Shauna

• bigboi
    bigboi

Aaaaahhhhhh! BIGBOI!!!!! Hope you're feeling better.

Hey I miss ya. We gotta talk soon. Hope all is well in NO. What's up with the girl front?!!

Talk to ya soon!

Kisses,

Shauna

SHAUNA!!!!!!!

It's been too long! I miss u too! Everything is good down here. Are u and ol boy still kickin it?

Holla and we'll catch up!

• Xena
    Xena

Hey almost missed this one!!!

OUCH sorry about the mishap, but glad to see you get something so positive out of it.....

especially if it means you will be online more

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Bigboi,

Now ya got a big lip & eye to go with the "Big" part, eh? Sorry about your mishap. My husband used to be a line mechanic, ran front end machines, and also did tires & rims. Yeah, he's seen some mishaps in his younger days - usually to other people, some people weren't able to walk away.

Glad you dodged the bullet! That's what my surgeon said about me couple of months ago after my head-on collision with a truck.....and it was her fault, thank you very much. Damned insurance companies. But I carried the bruises, etc., for months.

I would assume you'll do the same? Well, find a cutie to do some kissin' on ya...........would assume that will help with the pain?

Take care,

waiting

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

Hi Bigboy,

Get well SOON!

AwakenedAndFree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit