Feeling pretty grateful right about now

by bigboi 24 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

YIKES!!! I'm soooo sorry this happend but relived that it wasn't anymore serious. It'll be good to get off your feet for a few days as well and get your workers comp.

so does this mean we'll all get to see more of you online

Ven

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

BigBoi,

Now that is survival! Do hope that you heal quickly, and do take care.

In sympathy - HS

• ugg
    ugg

oh my,,,,,you are indeed fortunate!!!! sending cyber get well hugs......hang in there

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

BigBoi...Sorry to hear of your accident and injury, but glad it was not worse. Please take care and accept my wishes of a successful recovery.

CC

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn Boi!!!!!!!! That sounds kinda painful. Wish we had a picture. I'll show you my scars if you show me yours. :)

TimB

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

((((Bigboi))))

You were indeed very fortunate. Machines can break down and go haywire and if you happen to be nearby can cause great damage, even death. I've heard about this very incident before! Very dangerous, but also very unpredicatable.

I'm so glad that you aren't severely and permanently injured. Glad to hear that you have supportive family and friends who understand what true love and concern is all about.

Yes, JW's taught and still teach that people "in the world" are evil and don't know how to love. While their light grows dimmer, ours grows brighter.

Feel better soon!

Sentinel/Karen

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I'll show you my scars if you show me yours. :)

Tim, does this mean you're gonna strip??

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

See Bigboi there are some benifits to getting hurt. I just had a cute girl ask me to strip. Coooooool !

Prisca, I'm in my undies right now. Showing off to everyone in the house.

TimB

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Bigboi!

Geez, I'm so glad you're ok. What a frightening thing to experience. I was LOL at Six's suggestion, perhaps you should start carrying an icepick around with you.

Yeah, the JWs were wrong about a lot of things, "worldly" people being a huge part of that. So far, I've received far more support, kindness, love and acceptance from worldly folks than I ever did from JWs, even when I was being a good little JW gal.

Heal, be careful, and stay the hell away from big-ass mowers!!!!

Dana

• bigboi
    bigboi

Just wanna say thanks to all of u for takin time out to say get well soon!

I was thinkin about takin some pics. I don't know if I should post em or just send em via email.

If I had taken em last night that would've been a real pre-halloween treat. I woke up this mornin and noticed that swelling's gone down a bit. I still look like Igor's little brother, though.

Thanks again guys. Anybody knows who makes a really good icepick?

ONE....

bigboi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit