Theocratic Warfare, Virus Style

by Stephanus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

It seems someone is not happy that I've put the Kingdom Ministry up on my site:

http://jsefton.users1.50megs.com/kmscans.htm, and is sending me viruses. Not only that, they seem to be sending the virus out with MY email address as the return address (I got one that seems to have bounced - unless that was just a clever ruse to get me to open the attachment). Whoever is doing it, please stop - it's not working - your hard work is simply being trashed. Go back to pulling the wings off flies or whatever it is you do normally for entertainment.

As for everyone else here, check emails "from me", or at least from my email address (the one sent "from" my address wasn't sent under my name) for attached viruses and don't open any such attachments!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'll say this for the Witnesses: at least they're consistent.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Geez...Steph...you'll have to stop this apostate behaviour LOL....next thing you'll be waking up with a horses head in your bed

Beck

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Well, in light of this development, I can only say I must be doing something right. Therefore, another issue of the KM is going up today, and I may even start archiving them (bandwidth isn't the issue I first feared). I initially put my email address on the site to give Watchtower Legal a fair opportunity to contact me if they wanted to talk turkey about having me take the KMs off the site. It seems that nothing has changed since the days when Rutherford sent thugs armed with pickaxe handles patrolling his conventions in the 1930s - the weapons have changed, but the attitude of vigilante thuggery still hasn't.

• comforter
    comforter

Stephie

Your slander is despicable. how you know jw sending viruses to you? how you know it not ex-jw or non jw? u need to chek your facts before you accuse.

comfy

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I was waiting for comforter/dunsscot to come out of hiding and defend his fellow trolls. Have YOU resorted to electronic terrorism, Comfy?

• comforter
    comforter

you have no proof that comforter and dun scot same people. None whatsoever. and comfy don't do no type ov cyber terror. it is against his religion.

comf

• comforter
    comforter

comforter operate on proof, Stephie. I no you tried change subject. now tell everyone how yew no jw sent virus to your site. Know loyal jw would do a thing like that.

comfy

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Steph, I've been getting the same types of emails, and it has escalated in the past few days. I also received one like you described, that was made to look like a bounced email. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a real bounce; just didn't look like one.

The fact that multiple posters here are receiving the same mailings pretty much clinches in my mind that this board is where the jerks are getting their email addresses. Gotta watch out for those "loving Christians (JW style)," you know, they can be real nasty so-and-sos.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I would not be at all surprised to find that some JW computer hackers are hard at work, trying to put a stop to all the free information that you and others have so lovingly provided us here on this forum and sites. (They probably also "count" this as "service time".

We all really do need to be aware of Viruses and what they can do and make certain that just in case we are hit, our systems are set up to attack and destroy the viruses. I open no emails or attachments that I don't recognize. I've had several show up since I joined here. One just this morning.

Funny though, if "they" really had the "truth", and the backing of their god, why do they fear anyone who speaks about them, or who just simply does not believe in what they teach? To me, this says that they really do not believe what they teach, and they are very afraid.

Thanks for this thread,

Sentinel/Karen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit