MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

by sisteract 16 Replies latest jw friends

• sisteract
    sisteract

JUST GOT HOME A SHORT WHILE AGO AFTER VISITING A COUPLE OF LOCAL KINGDOM HALLS. YEP, LEFT THEM A "PRESENT" A LITTLE LAMB WITH A NOTE REGARDING THE "SILENCED LAMBS" AND THE SILENT LAMBS WEB SITE.

THEY'LL BE THERE TO GREET THE PIONEERS AND PUBLISHERS FOR THEIR EARLY MORNING FIELD SERVICE MEETING.

THE LAMBS WILL BE DOING THEIR OWN WITNESSING.

• abbagail
    abbagail

WOWOWOW SisterAct!!!! YOU DONE GOOD, GIRL!!!!!!!!

I never thought of that! I could do that, too, where did you buy all the lambs?

Maybe late Thursday night before the Friday 9-27-02 March, I could do it locally. But, would anybody be at the Hall the next day???

Maybe late Saturday night after the Friday March would be better, then the little stuffed lambs could be there for the next day, SUNDAY!

Grits

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Hmmm...I wonder what they'll do to that cute little lamb? Maybe they'll burn it ause it might be demonic!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Sisteract,

I'm impressed! Good for you!

• sisteract
    sisteract

i got them at the local mall at a kiosk that sells beanie babies, they also sell them at walmart. i figured that it would be o.k. for the lambs to pay a visit at the kingdom halls where they got abused.

• sisteract
    sisteract

HEY JRIZ

I CALL IT THE "BAM LAMB"

• abbagail
    abbagail

You guys are ffffuuuuuunnnnnyyyy! Slam Bam Thank You Lamb! That needs to be permanently engraved somewhere! Maybe on a Giant Poster of someone who gets to go to New York???

It's a Good one!

Grits

• professor
    professor

I am on a new mission in my metro area because of this post. Thanks, sisteract!

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Don't just leave them at the halls - leave them in public places so people will ask what they're for.

Some may not agree, but my indulgence does not include pre-serving jwism.

paduan

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Additional Suggestion:

Attach (string, tape, etc.- something that won't do damage) your Lambs to the typical large sign out in front of the Kingdom Hall.

THEN, take a photo of "attached Lamb" (with the name of the local KH showing in the photo), and mail a copy of the photo along with a copy of one of the Press Releases to all local media outlets. Photos (digital or otherwise) could then be posted by SL to additionally prove to national/international media that this truly is a national/international issue, with national/international supporters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit