MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

by sisteract 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

Excellent Job !!!! The momentum is picking up - Thanks for your contribution.

"The slam bam thank you lamb!" Sounds like a winner, but how would you explain the slogan? It could be taken in a variety of ways. I'm only asking b/c I might use the slogan at the march (With Jim's permission of course :)

Peace and Security - LL

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Maybe you should hang the lambs by the NECKS from their Kingdom Halls signs by the road and put a sign that says "What the WATCH TOWER SOCIETY DOES TO VICTIMS OF MOLESTATION AND THEIR DEFENDANTS"

• Jankyn
    Jankyn

I'd advocate against the use of the slogan "Slam bam thank you lamb," simply because it's a play on a common saying with a lot of sexual innuendo. It could easily be perceived as insensitive to the pain of the silent lambs survivors, and might also be perceived as trivializing the issue and movement as a whole.

Respectfully,

Jankyn

• sf
    sf

The other day I came upon a mother and her two lambs made of ceramic, laying in a manger-type yard. It, as I see it, represents the TWO WITNESSES the WTBTS states is needed.

I want to send it to New York, directly. Certified mail even...to TED JARACZ. What I need to know is will the U.S. Mail or WTBTS think it is 'foul play' and just toss it without opening it?

Or, should I just use it here, in my community, to represent the lambs here?

I'd rather Ted receive it, quite frankly.

Bravo for your ACTIONS!

sKally

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

I would think he couldn't resist opening it. Maybe put a fake label on it "Center City Binding"........he'll think it's paper samples and they can save a buck or two and print more crap.

• mamashel
    mamashel

That is such a clever idea. Maybe if enough of us did it they will get the message.

Nah, i doubt it. But that is an excellent idea, Good for you!!!!

mamashel

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

Hey, you know what? I just had a brainstorm (based on someone elses Idea, haha). What if we bought lambs in plastic cases, and mailed them to NY (or all over the world for that matter), with a very obvious message attached to it. It wouldn't matter if those wackos look at it or not. It will accomplish two purposes.

1. We'll drive them nuts, and hey, with enough prayer we might get them to cut their crap!
    2. Everyone who touches it will see what the message is! I picture USMAIL employees pulling their co-workers over to take a look.
    3. They'll either sign for them and we can laugh really hard OR they'll send them back through the mail again!

As a matter of fact, I took a business refreshment course recently, and one of the best ideas I've learned so far in advertising (That's what I do) is to NEVER ever send a piece of mail out without advertising on it! So now when I mail a letter it has my web address and other interesting info printed on the backside, and you know what? It Works! So on top of sending Little lambs in plastic cases, print SilentLambs.org's message on ALL your mail!

RevMalk's 2 cents plus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit