Just Someone To Talk To

by Larryf01 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Starman_Bert
    Starman_Bert

These may be the last days, but to Jehovah one day is a thousand years, so be prepared to wait a bit longer.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome Larry!

Ask away here! I don't understand what you could possibly ask on the other JW boards that as a STUDY they wouldn't answer. That's how it is BEFORE you get babtized, just don't ask the JW's AFTER you get babtized, heads have been known to roll........I would really listen and learn all you can about the JW's before you consider getting dipped.

Starman, welcome also!! That is the best answer, and I'm soooooooooo tired of waiting!

bc I'll go back when pigs fly!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Welcome, Larry!

I hope that, at the very least, you continue to read the posts here....we offer the accumulated experience of literally thousand of years of experience in the organization...running the gamut from "just studied for a while" all the way to elders, Bethelites and more. This is a resource you owe it to yourself to access and consider.

Sincerely,

Craig

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hi Larry01 welcome to the board.

I was wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing a bit of your background with us?

Like How long have you been studying with JWs and are any members of your family JWs etc., you know.

Thanks

Plum

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

This is one of the saddest posts I've seen in a long time. The whole focus of being a JW is to "find sheep" and because they are so paranoid over "apostates" at the so called "loyal" sites they turn this guy away simply because he is not baptized. Ironically look at where he ends up.

Dude, you are certainly free to be here and to discuss what you want. Just keep an open mind and use your head and think and be prepared to explay WHY you "know" that this is the "truth". And take care of that depression and make sure you don't just isolate yourself. Those feelings of guilt and depression are going to get a whole lot worse once you become a jw. Better to ask the questions you want to now because the day is coming when you will no longer be able to.

Path

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

Hi Larry01

Welcome to the board. Please don't make any hasty decisions and leave to quickly.

Edited by - Disengaged on 4 September 2002 7:51:8

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Larry01

You can talk with us here

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Larry

Welcome to the forum.

Please stay a while and read with an open mind, before you come to any decisions.

Edited by - angharad on 4 September 2002 7:59:43

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hi Larry,

I don't wish to scare you away, as I feel that you are definitely here for a reason and a purpose, but you may wish to read around this forum before you go any further.

We welcome you with all our hearts. Take care of yourself. These cannot be easy times for you.

Love and Light,

Sentinel

• ugg
    ugg

hi and welcome.....if you should decide to stay for awhile,,,,you will learn alot.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit