RandomTask

All hail the "creator"

• sOOner
    sOOner

Simon~I thank YOU for this great place to just "BE"

sOOner

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,you are a terrific host(Canadian for:your a dam good host!)You make this place a nice place to visit..Thank-you...OUTLAW

• SYN
    SYN

Yes, truly Jehover has bestowed his blessing upon JWD, as we can see in the figures for Regular Posters (TM) and Auxilary Posters (TM). Another thing that is noticeable is the fact that the implementation of the "Loving" (TM) guideline from Jehover about "15 Minute Posters" (TM), which has dramatically increased our number of "Brothers And Sisters" (TM) to hitherto unknown levels. Never has the hand of Jehover been more evident in the daily activity on this site. He has also been at work increasing the figures on the bandwidth bills, which means that you must donate your material wealth to Jehover, or Simon if you can't track Jehover or any of Jehover's Financial Consultants down. For instance, YouKnow hasn't written one of his scathing, supposedly Watchtower Based (TM) essays in quite some time, as he has been out doing actual door-to-door work, at the insistence of a particularly cranky Circuit Overseer who knows his nick on this board and is a Regular Spy (TM) here.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Simon. Im punching refresh on threads 20 hours a day to jack the numbers up but still only did 32000 hits this week. I'll do better next week.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LMAO at Syn. Thanks for the funny.

Simon, you do a wonderful job and I know for a fact that many JW's visit this site on a daily basis. I have spoken to a few of them. Also, there are many here who share the information on this board with their JW families. I am one of those. The truth about the org is slowly getting out there.

Thank you, Simon. Many blessings to you.

Love,

Robyn

• Prisca
    Prisca

Prophecies of "doom and gloom"???? Gotta wonder what goes on in some people's heads these days....

Do you remember those old threads we used to get asking if jehovahs-witness.com was a fair name for a predominently ex-witness site? Well I was just wondering if other web sites get mail or posts asking them if their site's names are fair considering their main subject is in fact not jehovah's witnesses, but JEHOVAHS-WITNESS.COM

Yep, gotta wonder.....

Thanks Simon and Ang for putting so much of your time and effort in keeping this place going!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

and I thought I was being subtle!

• Prisca
    Prisca

hehe, nope! I got it straight away.

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

We've been busy doing the lords work Simon

Hey, there's been no locked threads in a while...won't be long and you can go on vacation again LOL.

Thanks for all that you do to provide this cool 'hang out' place for all of us.

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit