What instructions came with the new brochure?

by dubstepped 28 Replies latest jw friends

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Like the title says, I'm wondering if anyone here knows what instructions came with the new brochure about returning to Jehovah. Did each person get a certain number at the convention? Are they to be handed out at will, up to each publisher's individual discretion? Might some inactive ones get hit with a pile of them while others go ignored? Is there any organization to make sure that everyone gets one? Are they putting inactive people's pictures up on "Wanted" posters on the information boards in the back of the KH? Maybe they could shoot them at people with those air guns like t-shirts at a sporting event? How is this supposed to work?

Thanks for shedding any light on this.

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    No. They are like any other brochure. They are available to be used at your discretion. If you are a publisher and you bump into an inactive individual, then you can give them one. If you have a relative who used to be a JW, then you can give them one.
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Oh great...dubs are not known for their discretion. I can expect tons of these things to come flinging at me.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration
    I would imagine the instructions are somewhere along the lines of "Shove it up the ass of any faders you know"
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I have been wondering the same thing.

I have been left alone lately and I don't want the unexpected drop-ins to start up again.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I wonder if we should make a rebuttal brochure about why we shouldn't return to watchtower Inc. Be funny.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Where I live there are just as many (if not more) ex jws in varying circumstances in the territory as there are active meeting goers.

I can't see them getting around to all of us, they are not that motivated or industrious.

• Listener
    Listener
    Every time a JW hands that brochure out they are making a personal judgement.
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    More kindlin for the fireplace.....tee hee ; )
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman
    The how to use information will come along in the KM's down the road, along with demonstration on the service meeting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit