*AUDIO* of our COVERT OPS & THE STORY

by zev 34 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny_was_good
    johnny_was_good

One thing was noticed in my congregation is that not many elders were willing to give comments. This I also noticed on the audio-files.

How many else noticed that?

Was there a BOE letter telling them not to give comments?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They were watching to see if the article would flush out any opposers.

• Valis
    Valis

johnny...there is a reason for the lack of elder comment. Fostering an "understanding" among the flock is all about the theocrappic warfare. There is also the notion that everyone is in agreement when it is the majority of the congo that is answering and not just the dickheads in charge. Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Perry
    Perry

What a trajedy. What a trajedy. They take this life which is admittedly full of hardship and struggle and deprive people of simple family relationships whereby people can acquire real strength and support from one another. This is nothing short of emotional blackmail. For what purpose? For simply keeping people's mouths' shut from speaking the truth about the WTBS. Regardless of the personal costs to honest people, the WTBS will play any trumph card to protect the ignorance of the members.

This statement was particularly repulsive:

"When they studied, this is something that was throughly discussed. So, this is what they have chosen".

Here they put the blame on people rather than take responsibility for a horriffic policy. When we studied we were taught to value truth and righteousness. So, when we saw falsehood and wickedness as in the Malawi/Mexico murders, the child molestation policy, the blood duplicity, the commitment to the UN etc. we did what we were taught..... we stood for truth like we were taught and they took our families hostage as a result.

The speaker said:

"This is a loving reminder from Jehovah".

I don't need a reminder..... I will never forget. We should all NEVER FORGET!

• Matt_exmo
    Matt_exmo

I feel deep sympathy for any of you who have gone through this. I still speak to my family of Mormons. Even though the preaching can be a bit like eating too much sugar!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Ok. OK, Enough Already!

I got a mere 8 minutes into the first segment and was so nauseous, I had to turn it off. Here are my observations on that first 8 minutes. I'll get to the rest later. On an empty stomach.

I couldn't help but be sad at hearing the little sqeaks and quiet chatterings of the babies in the audience. Little soon-to-be-dubbie-Cultists in-the-making being prepared for years and years and years of future lies and brainwashing.

They cited Matthew 18:17 about Jesus saying to treat those disagreeing as "tax collectors," yet they failed to mention that Jesus routinely met and talked with tax collectors.

Several times, they tried to emphasize this postion with the statement "that's pretty clear." They said the same crap when the GB wasn't so harsh on how to treat DF ones in earlier years: "that's pretty clear." And then later when the GB toughened up their stance in 1981: "that's pretty clear." And then later, when they backed off a bit: "that's pretty clear." And NOW when they toughen up again: "that's pretty clear." Can you see why this stuff makes me nauseous?

I noticed that virtually all of the comments in what I've heard so far had no enthusiam, no joy, nothing but mouthing what amounts to a new "policy." I've heard more enthusiasm at funerals.

This simple statement was made with regards to the information: "It's a matter of loyalty." Period. Not loyalty to God, Jesus or the Bible, but just "It's a matter of loyalty." Can you guess what kind of "loyalty" they were talking about?

The most significant revelation was the reference to the evil and infamous September 15, 1981 Watchtower, which contains by far the harshest viewpoint on treating DFd ones ever published by the society. Congratulations, little dubbies. The mentality of the Saturday Night Massacre at Bethel is BACK! The attitude that caused the massacre of Franz, Dunlap, et. al. is now again "new light." Again! Poor old "Jehovah" just can't make up his mind.

Teddie Jarass: bite me, fuckweed.

Farkel
    Intentionally Vague Class

Edited by - Farkel on 1 September 2002 19:49:31

• LB
    LB

Zev you are the man. I copied it all and burned myself a little disfellowshipping CD while I was at it. Anyone who wants a copy let me know. I'll send you out one. There are some burps and beaps but that could be dinner digesting and not some electronic thingy.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Thanks for doing this zev!

For more information and a massive list of Quotes about Disfellowshipping, check out this Thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=35751&page=1&site=3

• Jools j
    Jools j

amazing recording! this is important and i'd love to see it get a wide hearing.
    it's just made it onto the ex-mormon board, and comments are starting to be shared.
    shades of sympathy from one cult to another, from what i can see.
    thank you for making the recording.

• zev
    zev

whats being said on the ex-mormon boards about this.

http://www.exmormon.org/boards/w-agora/view.php3?bn=exmobb_recovery&key=1030922771&first=1030963664&last=1030936044

Edited by - zev on 2 September 2002 7:11:56

Edited by - zev on 2 September 2002 7:12:21

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit