Sorry Everybody

by Jesika 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Well, I just wanted to apologize to everyone on the board. Lately I have been very dramatic and over sensitive to some things that have been posted and said in chat.

I am going through alot as I am sure most if not everyone here is on a daily basis. I am not trying to make excuses,but I wanted to say I will make sure to not jump to conclusions so quickly and be more aware of what I say and how I come across. I have been more sensitive than I would like to admitt but I just wanted to post this to say sorry to everyone that I may have hurt, offended, or think less of me because of my current attitude.

I will try harder to be more sensible than reactive.

Thank you for reading this and if I don't respond right away it is because I have dinner guests and my son here. I will check back as soon as I can and I love you all and hope you can be patient with me.

I love you all,

Jesika

• onacruse
    onacruse

Aw, Jesika...if only you could be more like me....always calm, cool, and collected.

Thanks for sticking here with us!

Craig

• Jesika
    Jesika

Ona,

I wish I was too, I normally am pretty easy going, just lately I have been real edgey.

I will try harder to be the person I enjoy being around.

Thank you for responding to my post.

Love ya and I enjoy talking to you in chat. (((ona)))

• LB
    LB

I will try harder to be more sensible than reactive

I consider this site a form of support. If you can't vent on a support site where can you? Getting emotional just proves you are human.

At a physical support group people who attack others would be shown the door. I am grateful that Simon applies that here.

We are all glad to see you here.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((Jes))))))))))))

This is a journey and this is only a leg of the trip hun!!!!

xw

• DJ
    DJ

Jesika,

No sweat. You are understood and forgiven. I've been a bit touchy myself, lately. It happens. Especially to me when my hormones go thru their monthly spaz. I hope that you enjoyed your guests tonight and try to remember that the love and understanding that you can find here is still here.

dj

• Jesika
    Jesika

LB,

You make a good point, but on the other side of that I don't want to hurt anyone who has been there for me and don't want them not to be able to talk to me because I flew off the handle. I just wanted to try and explain why I have been this way lately and wanted to let everyone know I have been wrong in the way I have handled some things lately.

Thank you for your responce.

Love,

Jesika

• jgnat
    jgnat

Jesika, you are a sweetheart.

..just checked...nope...not offended yet.

• animal
    animal

Jes.... like I told ya on the phone...

chin up, chest out....

Animal

• BugParadise
    BugParadise

{{{{{{Jesika}}}}}}}}

Edited by - BugParadise on 31 August 2002 23:4:33

Share this

Google+
Pinterest