by Jesika 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you all for your support.

(((((((((((everyone)))))))))))))))

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Sweet Jesika - I second LB.

You gotta vent luv. The people here are use to it, and accept it for what it is. You aren't being dramatic. You have a right to own that which affects you deeply.

I'm just really glad you stuck around.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Jesika))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• ISP
    ISP

Nice one Jesika!

Take it easy!

ISP

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jesika,

Hope things work out for you.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Matty
    Matty

((((((Jesika))))))

Sweetheart, I don't think anyone that has been through such a time as you have really needs to apologise to anyone!

I can think of one or two others in the forums that seem incapable of saying sorry even when they have caused a lot of damage, and we all know who they are!

• ugg
    ugg

well you can't help it if your not perfect like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! opps! damn,,,i forgot to take my

humble pill this morning....but i took something this morning?? oh no!! ,,i bet it was the cats worm

pills,,,,oh god,,,,i will be a proud person walking around with out tape worms....."sigh" now i will get

fatter!!!! oh my!!! well,,,,i need to go,,,,my rear end is itchy,,,, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!

(hugs to you!!!! we all understand!!)

• Englishman
    Englishman

Jesika,

I don't think that you did anything that was out of order at all.

Tell you what though, I loved the fact that you were prepared to admit that you might have been wrong, even though you weren't.

Englishman.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey ((((Jesika))))
     I'm with the others...I don't think you have anything to apologize for! 
    This is a place to vent(goodness knows I've done my share of that ),
    a place to share the good stuff as well as the bad. Sensitivity isn't a 
    negative yaknow; in fact, it's one of the things I like about you 
     Chin up sweetie,
     Dana
  • seawolf
    seawolf

Jesika,

I enjoyed talking with you a couple of days ago. If something was wrong I didn't pick up on it.....

I'll probably be taking you up on your offer to take me to, ehm, certain places in Dallas. When you take me there I'll make sure to bring my video camera and plenty of tapes.

BTW, I'm in my mid-late 20s.

Edited by - seawolf on 1 September 2002 14:37:10

• Jesika
    Jesika

Thank you all so much for understanding. I am so glad I found this site!!!! I won't be going anywhere for a long time!!!!!!

Seawolf---------you made me laugh a usual, I really enjoy chatting with you. Let me know when you are coming to Dallas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit