I'm getting a Tattoo, it doesn't hurt, right?

by LB 54 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I finally picked one out. My older son and I are going down one day this week and getting it done. It's a tribal turtle.

They told me not to drink, thins out the blood. Pain pills? I forgot to ask about pain pills???

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Naaahhhhhhh....neither does piercing. (Can you spell Vicodin?)

• Been there
    Been there

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! You just keep saying that over & over.

• Valis
    Valis

LB...don't be a pussy..if you can scuba to the depths then you can get a tattoo...it might irritate for a while but you will get numb after a while and many times the artist WILL NOT work on you if you are drunk, even have been drinking or too fucked up. Its all about your metabolism and not wanting you to bleed. Very nice design BTW Overscuba...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "Sailor Jerry" class

• Been there
    Been there

OVER & OVER

• Mac
    Mac

Turtle, looks like a dung beetle!(Might want to reconsider, LB) LOL

• LB
    LB

I'm sorry Valis, I can't help being a pussy. I look at your avatar and nearly faint every time.

Oh and scuba is only painful if you are dying down there. Otherwise it's all good.

I know I'll tolerate the discomfort well enough. I've been married most of my life for crying out loud.

• LB
    LB

dung beetle? then maybe I should put it on my butt?

It's a polynesian protection thingy.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Tattoos feel differently for each person, to me, it's like being tickled intensly in one tiny spot. BTW got a new tattoo this last tuesday.

• Mac
    Mac

Trauma, cut those nails!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit