WHAT'S THE WORST SCANDAL YOU KNOW OF?

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I was going to say "Christianity, Islam, Judaism" but really the biggest scandal of them all can be stated in one word: "Religion."

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Elder,Brother R hit on my Mom,She was a fox in her 40's and me,I was a 'cub'at 7 at about the same time.He apparently was doing this to any womn he could get alone with.He had a BEAUTIFUL sweet wife,but he was a sleazy snail,had an airplane,comstruction company,wont mention any names but..He would take me out on 'service 'withhim and leave his nasty tiny penis out,laying on his leg.I was clueless.Times were different in the 70's.No one talked about it.If I were to see him now,Id surely slap him and maybe knee him,whatever the cost.My mum never told my dad,she was afraid that hed rib Bob{whoops,did I say that??LOL}from limb to limb if he knew.So,bob was the CO,La grande fromage,and worshipped{really} by all.Think hes in Texas nowAny nfo would be soooo much apprecited.think he had like 3 kids.Divorced,but remarried....

• meangirl
    meangirl

I know of two sisters who were victims of incest by their JW elder father. He was an elder in good standing up until about 5 years ago. He served as an elder at least for 10 years but probably more and he was a pedophile. His wife knew too. His two oldest daughters who were his victims left the "truth". His wife is still married to him. He was told he either had to step down or he would be removed. It only took at least 20 years since his daughters were grown when this all came to light.

Also after a major hurricane the PO of my congregation was in charge of the building committee and he had his rental home repaired first by the volunteers and nobody was even living in it!!! The whole congregation was pissed. Finally the society sent in a committee to investigate and nothing was ever done to the PO. He is still the PO to this day. The hurricane was 5 years ago. One elder was so disgusted by the whole thing he actually stepped down and quit attending meetings for a while.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

RELIGION

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit