The first 4000 years Jehovah communicates with humans,the next 2000 years is given to Jesus and he communicates with no one.

by smiddy 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    davidmitchella minute agoJesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, that he would instruct born again believers into all the ways of truth.
    The problem with this is that all these born-again Christians, supposedly guided directly by the Spirit, cannot agree amongst themselves, thus resulting in many many hundreds of different denominations and sects.

If god exists (I highly doubt it), he is less than useless at communication.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    smiddy

Nice thought, i never thought in this line

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Jesus said that when the Holy Spirit comes, that he would instruct born again believers into all the ways of truth.

Any proof to back up that that has happened yet?

(crickets chirping)

Guess not...

Many would like to believe that a loving creator cares about them. They wait for their "road to Damascus" moment, but it never comes.

• sir82
    sir82

What are you talking about???

He posts on this very board!

Just look up the user name "JCAnon" & open the topics he started.

• pronomono
    pronomono
    God's silence was a major factor in me becoming agnostic. I had many prayerful nights looking for an answer, some reassurance. But nothing. I reasoned that God comforted his people in the past, that if I ask I shall receive, so I asked for guidance, for reassurance, for more faith, for something to believe in. The silence was deafening. So then I cursed God hoping to die. Still silence. That night was a major turning point. I realized either God didn't care or he didn't exist. Either way he was dead to me and not something/someone that I wanted to believe in. Same goes for Jesus. Realizing that I might have been taught to pray the wrong way, I prayed to Jesus asking for the same and repenting of my sins. Still nothing. So I gave up. I've been a lot happier since.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Jesus' words remain as God's words. He continues to communicate.
  • steve2
    steve2
    It is very hard to communicate when you don't exist, but "He's" working on it.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Steve2: It is very hard to communicate when you don't exist, but "He's" working on it

LOL, Yes He is.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wait a second Jah and his son Jesus Christ has been according to the leaders of the WTS, been communicating to these men for over 100 years now.

After all this is Jesus's supposedly own publishing house created here on earth for all mankind.

Dont tell me that they were just doing this all on their own for their own self empowerment, means and purpose ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit