Can anyone recommend books?

by ballistic 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
  • comforter
    comforter

greg stafford's jwd2. firpo carr's african american jw. new jerusalem bible.

comfy

• larc
    larc

Comforter, yu best not read "Stafford's latest book. He is becoming an apostate. Nice to see you again, shit for brains.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Gary's writings are good for helping one find himself. SS

• comforter
    comforter

larc

comforter already read stafford new book. it good. it not as good as jwd. stafford seem kool though. i also like your professional comment. did you talk that way to the students who fell asleep during your boring lectures?

comfy

• Satanus
    Satanus

Comforter

Are you finished taring already? Maybe you oughta tear down the house now, then redo it.

• Solace
    Solace

"Questions for Jehovahs witnesses" by Joan Centnar or Cetnar (Not sure of the exact spelling)

This is a MUST read. This book basically compiles many of the W.T.S. own writings throughout the years. This book is great at proving the society false by using their own statements as evidance. Very mindblowing for someone first learning the truth about the "truth".

I highly recommend this book along with Crises.

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

SloBoy's Spouse here.

Don't think my first email made it.

Highly recommend: "The Poisonwood Bible," by Barbara Kingsolver.

"Nothing and Everything to do with dubs, (to steal Farkel's Phrase).

A Must Read.

Happy hrs of perusing.

SloBoy's Spouse

• Zechariah
    Zechariah

My book recommendation for you is "You'll See It When You Believe It" by Dr. Wayne Dyer. It is one of the most important books I have ever read. It reveals the strange but true realities of life which should be everybody's lifelong search to find.

Barnes&Noble.com - You'll See It when You Believe It:The Way to Your Personal Transformation

Zechariah

• jwsons
    jwsons

I agree with Heaven. It's a must to read second book of Ray Franz, then..."Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses" byBill and Joan Cetnar (1983). They're left WTS in 60s' but you will learn a lot of truths about how WTS policy in greedy tradings with astonishing evidences. One day I drop by a website about Watchtower somewhere and know this book you can get it just in donation basis. You will laugh when "Brother" Knorr get his Limousine by reinstated apostate Anton Koerber and even wrote an article on Watchtower about him when he died (Watchtower May 15, 1968 pp 313-318--The story is told in Cetnars'book at page 67). A Society just for money !

jwsosn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit