Dead Again?

by sOOner 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• sOOner
    sOOner

Just sharing a bit of news that I recieved today from my only living parent,my mama.My mama is a full fledged in the BORG programed subject.The phone call came today.She said she was a bad girl and had been disobedient and that this would be her last phone call.At first she softened the blow by saying "Honey.I just called to tell you how much I love you"I responded with a inner smile and said "Awe,that's so nice,I love you too"She then said "No,you don't understand I am calling to tell you that this will be our last communication other then emergency and death situations"I then kinda of lost it.I informed her that was crap!I mean back in 1981 you cut me and my siblings off for 12 years,then after we have survived or at least were functional in our lives you come back and say"Opps,sorry but there is NEW light and NOW we can love you again"

During this time I being a dutiful daughter,forgave them and welcomed them back into my life which had been missing there love.It was so nice being able to do things for them and care for them when they were ill.Visits became a yearly occurence and they even visited with me.

Although this was not in the least unexpected,it is still a shock.I have reacted in various ways.If I am dead too her then she is dead too me.I don't give flowers to dead people,I show unconditional love to them when they are living and can recipercate by giving unconditional love in return.

As far as recieving health bulletins or in my case calling and saying"Hi,mama my Hep C is whatever"

I am not calling period.

It may seem foolish and childish but I have removed her pictures.The ones of her and dad together are still on my wall.

It is a sad day when your parent,the one who gave birth to you says she loves you but can't show you.

She said it is in the Bible,but when my siblings and I ask where she says I can't tell you because you are in the dark and not allowing the light.

The Bible I know and read speaks of unconditional love especially between blood relations.

Whatever,Que Sera Sera

• Celia
    Celia

{{{{Sooner}}}}

This is awful ! it must hurt her as much as it hurts you, she's your mother for crying out loud !!!

I understand why you don't want to call her anymore or make the first step. But maybe if you "love-bomb her, with little notes, and cards, and messages on her answering machine... and flowers on Mother's Day.... Bad idea... Wouldn't she realise sooner or later that you are her daughter and that kind of bond and love cannot be dictated by the writing department in Brooklyn ?

Very bad situation !

Edited by - Celia on 30 August 2002 19:54:16

• spider
    spider

sOOner

I am so sorry this has happened to you. It sounds like you are not alone in being treated this way. Please read a thread started by Sentinel(Karen) that tells the exact same story as you have just expressed. I hope you can find some comfort in the people on this board who understand so well what you must be going through. Take care.

• sOOner
    sOOner

Hello,

the reason the story sounds the same is because Sentinel is my real flesh and blood sister.

On a added note my daughter who was never baptized is asking me how to respond now to her grandmother.

I told her to do what she felt was right in her heart.Noone should be allowed to dictate someone elses feelings.

Which is exactly what the organizations does to it's oh so willing members.

I am so over this crap,I am going to do a healing on myself in mere moments and I am going to release all that is negative and all the emotional baggage that I have carried...

I am going to release my mama and ask that she someday somehow comes out of this insidious cult.

I am also going to accept and appreciate her for bringing me into this world to live and make decisions of my own free will

I have a inner heart old time feeling..

and it feels good.

sOOner

Edited by - sooner on 30 August 2002 22:5:44

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi sOOner, I'm so sorry for the pain you are being put through. I am happy though that at least you have your sister to help console you.

((((((((hugs)))))))

• Farkel
    Farkel

Two daughter's relationship with their mother destroyed. And counting? I hope not.

Watchtower Leaders(tm): are you listening? I SPIT on you and your alliance with all forces of evil. I will piss on your graves, even though I'll be in a long, long line to do so.

Farkel

• larc
    larc

sOOner, my heart goes out to you. I know that I will face the same situation with my sister. I wrote my comments about this on Karen's thread. I would write more, but I am tired by this whole thing.

• Farkel
    Farkel

larc,

: I would write more, but I am tired by this whole thing.

Yes. Just when I think I've reached the point where I can walk away and ignore it all, stories like Sentinel's and sOOner's make me so livid, I want to continue fighting that insane cult until it is thoroughly neutralized and emasculated.

(You wouldn't perchance happen to have any enriched plutonium, would you?)

Farkel

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Sooner it sounds like you are angry - with good reason. The Borg teaches people that love is a switch that goes on and off at their whim. It is hard not to be angry with those who go along with this crap

Whether the borg wants to acknowledge they split up families or not the reality is that is exactly what they do to protect themsleves. It has nothing to do with God or the Bible.

It sounds like you really need time away from your mother and all this nonsense. Take it. If you have to tell them something health related make a healthy decision about if and how to do it, based on your health not theirs. If you think it will hurt more to tell them and get no response then be kind to yourself.

In this whole situation family becomes who we choose - not who we were born with. I am an orphan. Many of us are orphans - WT orphans. MY family is who I choose now and not dictated by the whims of a cult

Take care of yourself and (((((Sooner)))))

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I read this and I "understand" why this is happening.

I read this and I can't, for the life of me, "understand" why this is happening.

I'm a daughter and, especially, I'm a Mother.

How I want the world to know what this vile, disgusting corporation does to families. Most people just don't know..they just don't know...

(((((((((((((((((((Sooner)))))))))))))))))))

I'm sorry.

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit