Childhood Misconceptions

by Big Tex 16 Replies latest social humour

• d
    d

I remeber wondering why is their violenc?. I remeber being told violence is not the answer but yet whole countries go to war?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

These are amusing. I wondered about gorillas, too. Only with the Internet do I know the lyrics for some of my favorite songs. I could love a song for a few phrases but could not differentiate the words in rock songs. I was very curious about WHO lyrics. My mom kept telling me "Mayonaisse" without explaining it was French. I was certain it "Band Aid" with a slurred "m" at the beginning.

• tec
    tec

I thought euthenasia was Youth in Asia. In geography class, someone (the teacher perhaps) was commenting on how serious and grave that it was. I nodded, trying to look all wise, but really wondered what in the world was going on with the poor youths in Asia?

Peace,

Tammy

• Diest
    Diest

I told my mom that my brother called his friend an eagle testicle and he got in troubble.....didnt understand that it was egotistical, ahh oo well he deserved it.

• tec
    tec

lol @ eagle testicle

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I thought it was rocket chips

and in the christmas song in the meadow we can build a snowman and pretend that he is parson brown I thought it was a brown snowman.

and I thought Lassie really did all that stuff

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Btt

Too funny not to share.

Just Lois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit