Wanna E-mail George W Bush?

by cellomould 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

CELL,

Point of order, the US has not starved any Iraqis, nor is it the fault of the UN Sanctions the US is operating under there. SADDAM has chosen to starve his own people by continuing to spend a weapons and palaces etc. Place the blame where it belongs.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

Edge,

I am young that i do admit. Whether it was a million ...or fraction...one life is TOO much. I am not clueless...my purpose of the post was to show what MAN has done. Not to get into why MAN THINKS their actions are JUSTIFIED when they're NOT. H bomb A bomb ..i don't care...i don't study nuclear weapons...and nor do i have any desire to study something that will do such damage. The point is...war began in the first place because of MAN'S pride, and the love of money. Am i really that clueless? Lets analyze this: One country decides to take over another, destroy another...or any unjustified reason. Be that assassination of Archduke Ferdinand before WW1...or Pride...love of money...domination...extermination of races... Am i really THAT clueless when i point out the flaws and hypocrisy of governments, yet others go on supporting any judgement rendered by governments and do not even see the hypcrisy? Where one nation rises against another...yet it has slaughtered "a fraction" of a million people? My friend i bid you peace...however Saying i am totally clueless in this aspect is foolishness on your part. Man will never learn because it's pride has been glorified by eachother. He TRIES to justify his actions by anyway yet he himself has done the same thing previously. MAN may sit and say "We saved so many people" yadda yadda yadda...but why do you have to 'SAVE.' If MAN would only LISTEN to the one giving DIVINE WARNING ...they would not NEED to save anyone...but all would be saved. It doesn't take a rocket scienctist to see hypocrasy. Man points the finger at whomever is responsible for 9/11 and thinks bombing Afghanistan or going towards any other nation with war is justified, Yet man has killed INNOCENT people (just as 9/11) himself. Hypocrite! Two wrongs don't make a right.I do not promote ignorant statements over and over again...for what i have spoken is Truth. If it is not truth then i will render an account for it. However if it is..why do you persecute me? I see 2 World Wars ...and countless other wars fought for unjustifed reasons. All countries sitting there praying to my Father for assistance...And yet none of them do my Father's will. They argue fight and scream at eachother like idiots. If i have offended you ..i apologize...but my Father, did He not say "Thou shalt not shed innocent blood?" Yet man has done this with their A-Bomb then as hyporcites say "In God we trust". Perhaps the Truth is too much for some people, and that's why they try to find reasons to justify their actions. How "clueless" man really is when they do not even KNOW they're being hypocrites. ~That is why i do not support man made governments...so i do not think when a government goes to bomb the heck out of another...it's justified...which would make ME a hypocrite because i would be in agreement with the government's JUDGEMENT for anothers. "do not judge so that you are not judged with the same judgement you render out towards others." I pray that Jah of Armies and Jah-Eshua the Christ ...bless you and your entire household. Peace to you my friend. ~FS

Edited by - fiveshadows on 7 September 2002 19:49:42

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

FiveShadows,

Clueless is the word you kept using and it fits...you! Had we not stood and oppossed Hitler in WWII then the whole of the use would be speaking German and singing songs of praise to Hitler, all 50 million of us or how ever many got to live. Then again, the West Coast would speak Japanese and worship the Emperor. Had we not faced down Iraq in 1990 gas in the US would cost about $6.00 a gallon, and there would be no Kuwaitis left in Kuwait. If we let Saddam go, Israel will be hit with a nuclear weapon as will NY City.

None of you pacifists ever have any solutions on dealing with true evil, you just assume that if we are nice and give them what they want they'll become good. This is a lie. We are in a struggle, a battle.

• FiveShadows
    FiveShadows

You said:

None of you pacifists ever have any solutions on dealing with true evil, you just assume that if we are nice and give them what they want they'll become good. This is a lie. We are in a struggle, a battle.
    That is an ASSUMPTION on your part. I never made any statement like the one you are accusing me of. If i remember correctly i said
    "If MAN would only LISTEN to the one giving DIVINE WARNING ...they would not NEED to save anyone...but all would be saved."

Which is actually in Isaiah 48:17,18, Hebrews 12:25. Your country (as it does say so in your profile you're from the United States correct me if i'm wrong.) Does or does not say "In God we trust?" If they truely did trust in God..and have faith in Him and His Son Christ Jah-Eshua, then what are they so worried about? Why are they being so paranoid? And trying to handle the situation with their OWN actions...which puts more blood on their hands. INNOCENT blood. This is a lack of (or none) Faith...and Man is trying to guide his OWN footsteps (Jeremiah 10:23). If God wanted to go to war as He did in the days of Joshua, ..He would have said so. But this cannot be so, because God is not going to say "bomb the heck out of Japan where innocent women,man, and children live."

The ONLY time this (when God allowed someone innocent to die to save others) was done was when Jah-Eshua ..the King of Israel gave His LIFE in BEHALF of the WHOLE world. After this ...there was no need to have innocent people DIE so OTHERS may be "saved." Why? Because the Ransom from Death was paid...and this was no longer needed.Why did Death wish for the blood of Christ? Because Christ is LIFE (John 14:6) and DEATH wishes to consume LIFE to sustain Himself. But Death proved to be selfish and wished to hold the whole world in ...that which He promised would release in behalf of the blood of Christ. (John 8:44,Proverbs 27:20, Mt 20:28, Acts 2:24, Psalms 68:18,20, Hosea 13:14 )Therefore my Father resurrected Christ and gave the whole world an opportunity to be saved by MEANS of His Son. (John 3:16,17) If anyone wanted to LIVE all they had to do is Listen and obey the Father's Will. That being that ANYONE that BELIEVES(not just know, but BELIEVE) in Jah-Eshua ...will be saved. (John 6:40) You believe in Life...you will have Life...(John 11:25)you believe in Death...you will have Death. You believe that ALL life is the fleshly life when in actuality it's an illusion set before you to hide you from the advesary and His Father ..Death. We are the symbolic form of the Reality that exists in the OTHER dimensions. Or as the bible states "heavens." Yet when one innocent fleshly life is murdered ...That one may ask for vengence in the Reality that exist outside the physical. And Man has shed much innocent blood. Are you not aware it says "to LOVE your enemies and to do good to those hating you?" (Luke 6:27) This is put here for YOUR benefit. For if you shed innocent blood and not shown love to your enemies...then you yourself are not living by the ransom but by the law because you have judged out a sentence upon someone...and likewise you are judged are you not? (Mt 7:1-2) Those that live by the law are JUDGED by the law.(James 4:11) Those that live by the ransom are saved by the ransom. Most truly i say to you..of what benefit is it for you to shed innocent blood and judge in the flesh and likewise be judged in the reality that exists in heaven and receive death? (Mt 16:26 John 12:25)If only you would put aside your pride and listen to Jah-Eshua..."would you're peace be like the WAVES of the Sea." ~FS

Edited by - FiveShadows on 8 September 2002 17:49:49

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Yeru,

I hear you man. You are right about at least one thing...in essence, you say that reality clashes with ideals. I think what that's where have to be careful... in tabulating our assumptions, questioning our ideals, yet being true to our own principles.

It's true that you can't just turn the other cheek when you are dealing with less than sane people. But it's also true that taking up arms does not, of itself, make you any less vulnerable.

Sadaam is taking up arms right now, thinking he will be less vulnerable. Imagine the oppression and indoctrination that takes place in that country. (So we are led to believe.) The Iraqis must be fighting hard to keep a positive image of themselves in spite of all the negative. It is safe to say that their national pride is likely being channeled into their leaders, and into their power structure. People are coerced into being happy. (The picture I paint is of course just a picture, so do take it with a grain of salt)

Now, the question is...can you wage war against such a country and yet resist the tendency to be like them?

It seems so easy, yet judging from history, it is so easy for countries and societies to slip into those nasty habits...

'Protect our image at all costs'

We know enough from discussing JW mentality that that is the wrong way to go.

cellmould

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Two wrongs don't make a right

Maybe not, but RIGHTLY correcting a wrong makes it RIGHT! And if you don't think the EVIL that happened on September 11th was wrong, then you are out of you figgin ever lovin young, unexperienced mind.

And so, to those evil S.O.B.'s who attacked us, your answer is to DO NOTHING.

and when they attack us again, what would you do.... NOTHING,

and when they attack us again, what would you do.... NOTHING...

WHAT HAPPENED ON SEPT. 11TH WAS PURE EVIL....AND GOD EXPECTS US TO FIGHT AGAINST EVIL.

Ephesians 6 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

God is my Father too...

You are still Young and Clueless!!!

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

when you LIKEWISE have slaughtered MILLIONS by the H bomb in Japan

Ok, someone already addressed this HUGE error. Shadows, please read some info on the Rape of Nanking. Please read about the attrocities that the Japanese commited against the Chinese people. Two wrongs do not make a right, but it prevents more wrongs from occuring. Yes, the A-bomb was very devistating, but the means justified the end. MILLIONS would have DIED if the A-bomb had not been dropped. Do you realise how close HITLER was to having the A-bomb?? (an interesting note, one of the top German scientists fudged the calculations so it looked like an A-bomb would be near impossible to develop). HITLER would have without a doubt used an A-bomb on LONDON, on MOSCOW, on WASHINGTON, and on all the 'inferior' races. PACIFISM is why Hitler took over Europe. Isolationalism is why the U.S. sat on their ass.

If you want to sit on your ass and get shot, or watch your kids get exicuted because they are not the 'chosen' race, all in the name of PACIFISM then your A: an Idiot and B: Darwin was right about survival of the fittest...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit