From Very Humble Beginnings.

by Englishman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Martha Longhurst!! gawd ....of course...

Thank God you told me E Man, its near on 9pm and I was worried I wasnt gonna get an answer tonite.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

That is definitely something we do not have here in the states. A really good fish and chips.

The premier fish and chips for a long time, and it might still be, was H Salt Fish & Chips.

Looong Looong time ago their fish and chips was actually very good, then something happened to them. Don't know what but I only eat there if I'm REALLY hungry and happen to be driving by. And then I only get a snack. Something to tied me over till I get home.

I really miss the way it used to be when they first started years ago. sigh....

• LDH
    LDH

Eman,

I didn't mean to imply anything negative, honest. But I watched that movie Billy Elliot and I could've swore they referred to it as ghetto.

BTW, don't take it on the chin. The street my grandparents live on in Buffalo was always a nicely-manicured middle class/blue collar factory worker/family type place when I was a child.

Now it's a run down crack neighborhood and only four houses left on the street are occupied by families. The rest are abandoned to the crack whores and pushers.

So I didn't mean to say anything negative about your childhood home, I was just asking.

Lisa

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Lisa:

Don't get all soppy on him! Considering the current soccer league tables, he deserves all the flak he gets!....lol

Expatbrit (bitter Tractor Boy)

• Englishman
    Englishman

LDH,

No offence taken, really.

ISP,

Just another run of the mill season....I don't think!

Englishman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit