Your Cheesiest/Silliest/Strangest WTScans

by Stephanus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I've been enjoying scanning bits and pieces of Ruth's old 'Tower magazines. Many of us will have old copies of the literature lying around, so why not scan something that's particularly meaningful to you? Here's my offering to start the ball rolling. It's from one of Ruth's WTs, under the heading "Jehovah Sustains His Faithful Servants"

• Farkel
    Farkel

: It's from one of Ruth's WTs, under the heading "Jehovah Sustains His Faithful Servants"

Jehovah damn well better do it. The Watchtower society won't lift a hand.

Farkel

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

I was so embarassed when someone took that picture at our family reunion LOL

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

No son, you're beating the old man wrong...

hold it like THIS and STRIKE!

Kids just like his mother.....

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne
    "Jehovah Sustains His Faithful Servants"

NOT in the Phillipines - apparently!!

Beck

ps...was this poor man trying to sell Avon?

• minimus
    minimus

This caption has this statement:"No unrighteous man will be allowed in the new system"

• patio34
    patio34

How about "Even tho it's illegal, this is what the Bible indicates we should do to stinkin' apostates who visit those demenized 'postate websites!"

• professor
    professor

Not the giant matchstick! ANYTHING but the giant matchstick!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

How about an old classic: "The beatings will continue until morale improves"

• J_Dubble_Agent_007
    J_Dubble_Agent_007

Some more captions..........

......."WE SEE THAT YOU'RE REACHING OUT BROTHER.......WELL TAKE THAT (SMACK, HIT, HIT, SMACK)....SEE HOW FAR YOU CAN REACH OUT NOW DUDE"

......."DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH THAT BREAD AND WINE AGAIN!"

......."SO YOU THINK YOU'RE ANNOINTED DO YOU? (SMACK, HIT, SMACK, SMACK, SMASH, HIT)....THERE, NOW YOU'RE ANNOINTED!"

......."WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO SHOW YOU HOW TO 'ASSIST' YOUR WIFE IN BEING SUBMISSIVE.....BUT THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT (SMACK)"

......."IF YOU'RE GONNA ANSWER UP, ANSWER UP......FROM THE PARAGRAPHS.......DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

The School overseer counselling one of the students....

......."You were told weren't you, 5 MINUTES!! 5 MINUTES FOR THE BIBLE HIGHLIGHTS!!! NOT 5 MINUTES & 3 SECONDS (SMACK). DON'T YOU EVER (SMACK), EVER (HIT), GO OVER 5 MINUTES (HIT), AGAIN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? (SMACK)"

......."SO THATS YOUR IDEA OF 'COHERENCE THROUGH CONNECTIVES, HUH?' (SMACK)"

Out on the field ministrony....

......."Good morning, we've been asking people if they think there'll ever be a time when there is no more violence in the world.." (allow for answer)

......."YOU WILL HAVE A BIBLE-BASED STUDY, WITH US, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW"

Protecting the Borganisation....

......."We told you.....NOT TO GO TO THE POLICE.....NOW WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT WE ARE QUALIFIED TO DEAL WITH MOLESTATION ACCUSATIONS"

......."YOU'VE BEEN ON THE INTERNET? (SMACK)"

......."BUT WHY CAN'T I TALK TO MY SON........HE LIVES WITH US!!!!"

On the platform...

......."You were told last time you were on the school.....WHITE SHIRT AND 2 PIECE SUIT, 2 PIECE SUIT - NOT A PHUKIN CARDIGAN (SMACK)"

......."KEEP TO THE GOVERNING BODY'S OUTLINE (SMACK). IF YOU USE THAT BIBLE AGAIN (SMACK), WE'LL JUST HAVE TO TAKE YOU OFF...."

Brother answering up at the WT study.....

......."yes, Brother Ndebeningi....you had a thought...."

......."THATS WHAT WE USED TO TEACH, WE NOW HAVE NEW LIGHT.....SO STUDY THE NEW PUBLICATIONS, THE NEW ONES DAMN IT.....(SMACK)"

Edited by - j_dubble_agent_007 on 29 August 2002 5:21:9

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit