Your Cheesiest/Silliest/Strangest WTScans

by Stephanus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I didn't know that Rodney King was in the WatchTower magazine!!

Orangefatcat

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Dubs on a picnic (wouldn't YOU dress like this for a lazy, hot afternoon?):

Thinking about sex too much as a teen? Take a brisk family ride!:

Note how the white Caucasian male kid gets to learn how to fix cars, while the black African female gets to learn tribal crafts...

Edited by - Stephanus on 29 August 2002 18:24:22

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((((((Stephanus))))))))))))))))) As usual, some of the best stuff.

Mike Musto would die if he saw the girl wearing sandals and socks, LOL!

And if you're a young lady feeling "randy"----I may not recommend a banana seat on your bicycle, LOL!!! You could end up on a "ride" of a different type!

"Mom, what was that wonderful, strange feeling I got as we completed our three mile family outing?"

"Well, sweetie, that was the Holy Spirit rewarding you for keeping your mind off of sexual intimacy!"

Lisa

Edited by - LDH on 29 August 2002 20:9:46

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Steph,I`m game..Pic#1:It`s a pic of a Dub piniata,the kids keep whacking him till they get candy..Pic#2:A pic of dubs preaching in Malowe.Right now their telling the kid:Your going to pet lions in the new system.They won`t be like the ones that ate your dad,but first your mom will have to die for 25 cents..Pic#3:A pic of a family that has escaped the WBTS,and they have found a new world..Pic:#4:A dub sweating contest..Pic#5:A few pics about keeping people busy so they don`t think about.. SEX.. SEX .. SEX.. SEX!!!!! ...OUTLAW

• Quotes
    Quotes

I don't have cheesy ones, but I do have a "disturbing" collection.

Check out http://quotes.jehovahswitnesses.com/pictures.htm

Enjoy!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Yes, they're slime, when you get right down to it. But they create some images that anyone not in the loop would find downright laughable. What must the art department at Bethel be like??

• Tish
    Tish

Notice how Dad stays at the back watching mum's backside!

Da_luvvin_Bravva are you also dubble_agent_007 have I rumbled you?

• joenobody
    joenobody

Sisters always hike in high heels!

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

I can appreciate the caption for this picture. An evil cat beign destroyed on the right. Decapitated people on the street in the middle. And the person on the left killed Selena, right? (Yolonda)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Obviously concerned about the tendency of Towerites to fall asleep at inappropriate times, here is their advice on the subject:

truthseeker, is that what happened to Fred?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit