My friend was DFed

by LB 14 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

queenie knows exactly how she feels..I in my youth was disf 2XS and on reproof 3Xs...WHEN MY DAUGHTER helped me smell the coffee purking burning WE just DAd ourselves and turned heathenistic demonized APOSTATES...what can QUEENIE say...LINDA LOU and crew !!

• TR
    TR

LB,

I don't know your friend's circumstances, but maybe she shouldn't have cheated on her husband. If she was hurting and lonely, maybe she and hubby should've got counceling. If that didn't work, dump his ass, THEN go have fun.

TR

• LB
    LB

Oh she didn't cheat on him. They weren't living together and were in the final process of getting a divorce. There was no chance of consuling with this turd. Her last time in the home he threw her around and she honestly felt her life was in danger.

Now get this. He was never interested in being a witness but as soon as she filed those papers he started a study with an elder and got baptised right away. You think that may have influenced the JC's outcome? She honestly got set up by her ex and ass saving boyfriend who is also a witness. She admitted to having an affair with this brother but with the brother and ex's statements to the JC she was fried. I mean she actually told them everything that really happened.

To top it off her ex has recently contacted me offering to sell me many of her personal items such as saddles and horse tack. When he came by in a car group a week ago my wife blasted his phoney ass.

• LaraCraft
    LaraCraft

See, that's when a tape recorder hooked up to yer telephone is a handy little device!

LB--you have mail.

• LDH
    LDH
    and 3 stupid elders

NO!!!!!

Say it ain't so!!!!

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit