BREAKING NEWS!!!

by DATA-DOG 60 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

He told them it's true!!! The "FINAL PUSH" is happening!

Sorry to report but this terminology or wording was used 50 years ago.

Its nothing new, the WTS uses fear to stimulate its literature distribution also as a intent to gain more numbers to the flock. You should all know how numbers are a very important aspect watched over in this religious publishing organization. Its kind of sad though that people are so trusting and believing of this coorrpt scam but then again people are not expecting that religion is corrupt and devious, how could it be look at all of those smiles.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Well, that CO knows where he can 'push' his propaganda....and hard up there too!!

Ifhe wants to see cowards, I refer him to the Apathy Trollies!

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

SimonSays, you're a laughable deluded one.

40 years have passed and now Joshua can lead his flock to the Promised Land. For those that didn’t understand 40 years its 1975 the date that sectarians like Ray Franz put doubt on the weak.

So, while your idols at the GB completely dismissed the type/antitype interpretation of the Scriptures, here you come with a completely personal *new light*: 1975 was the equivalent of the bad report from the 12 spies at the doorstep of the promised land, and now, in 2015, 40 years after the desert wandering, "Joshua" is going to lead the Jehovah's Witnesses to the promised land / paradise ? By all means do submit your private musings to the GB, they may actually publish that on the WT before the October edition.

*shakes head*

On January 1st, 2016, I'll be here to accept your apology.

Eden

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) Sorry everyone, I accidentally "liked" SS's comment!! LOL!!

2) The WTBTS has a history of deception and error, revisionist history, ect. Yet we are called liars and condemned to death by "true Xians" like SS!

3) SS, have you sold your home and quit your job in order to pioneer? Surely that is a wise use of your time in the few remaining months until Armageddon? Please let us know!

DD

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

SimonSays, if you really believe that Jehovah would use fools like Stephen Lett or Anthony Morris to lead his people, then you deserve whatever you get!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    We are close!!!!! Veeery veeeeery close...... To my morning nap.... 😴😴😴😴😴
  • sir82
    sir82

What a shock! JWs proclaiming that the end of the world is nigh.

Never saw that one coming!

• Stealth
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

We are in the last part of the last days, so very close to the last DAY

Odd... Samuel Herd at a district convention a few years ago said from the platform that we were in the last day of the last days. So which is it? We're in it, or we're very close to it?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/227971/statement-from-heaven

• tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    SimonSays-
    Instead of putting trust in the one being that took them out of bondage, they thanked him by worshipping other Gods.

Do you want to know what killed my trust in the organization? The repeated misquotes and quotes taken out of context in order to support their doctrine. I trusted every article that they wrote. I trusted every quote as showing that others too supported our position and didn't bother to look up the quotes. Why should I? This is Jehovah's organization. They wouldn't lie or be deceptive.

It was only once I was helping someone else study to become one of Jehovah's Witnesses and he looked up the quotes and brought them to my attention that I started looking up other quotes in the same book and in other publications. It's clear once you research the society's own publications using just their publications and the original sources they quote from that, instead of being freed from bondage, we have been held captive by a corrupt organization. Say what you will about Ray Franz and others, but after I realized I had been deceived I couldn't fathom why and how these men that were supposed to be shepherds could do such a thing. Ray's book shined a light on the inner-workings of the organization that the R&F don't get to see. I now feel sorry for those that are still being held captive, including the GB who believe that they are God's sole channel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit